67

Jin's story freaked me out a little... Becky G is a crazy person. "Good thing that she's in the dungeon now, right?" I nervously chuckled.

Jin nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it is very hard to get revenge on the BTS mafia. We took her down so easily, Hoseok will probably murder her first thing after he is discharged".

"I can only imagine how much he mustn't like her," said Rain.

Just then, the nurse came in the room looking for me, "Ms. Moon, your fiancé is out of surgery now. You may visit him, he has requested to see you". She smiled at me and left the room.

I stood up and looked at Jimin endearingly, "I should get going... I hope you can get better fast, Jimin," I gave his hand a small squeeze before releasing it. I walked over to Rain and gave her a short hug before taking my leave.

Strolling along the hallways to Hoseok's room didn't take long. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in". I opened the door to see Hoseok's chest bandaged up from surgery. His face smiled into a grin seeing me, "Nae sarang".

I sat on the edge of the bed next to him and stroked my hands through his black hair, "How are you feeling?"

Hoseok shrugged, "Could be feeling better, this is nothing really. I've dealt with much worse shit before".

I chuckled and leaned down to his face to give him a sweet kiss. He held onto my cheek and moved his lips lovingly with mine. We broke the kiss and I kept my forehead against his, "I'm just glad that you are okay".

"Me too," his lips smiled and made his mouth look like a heart. "Jimin's here, right? Did you check up on him? How does he look?" he asked me.

I pushed my lips to the side and looked down at my lap, "...He's not good. He got burned very badly. He won't be able to walk for a long time and his back is terrible. He is wrapped up in many bandages and there's a cast on his leg- he is just so injured. I feel so sad for Jimin, and especially Rain. She had to watch him go through all of this, but at least they have each other, right?"

Hoseok's expression saddens, "Yeah, I should pay him a visit. None of this would've happened if I didn't just kill becky already!"

I shook my head, "Maybe things would be better if she just went away, but she's locked up in the dungeon at home". I felt Hoseok's hand going up to my hair to smooth it out, "At least I have you, y/n".

I blushed at his words.

"Where are my babies? I want to see them now," Hoseok said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I left them with maid Nicki. Sierra is also probably with them and Malchin," I reassure him. "But, I don't think I want them to see you like this... in a hospital bed with a healing bullet wound".

Hoseok scoffed, "Sarang, this is my profession. Getting bullet wounds is part of my job, so they're going to have to get used to it one day. I just want to see them and make sure that Becky doesn't know of their existence".

Hoseok started to pull the duvet off of him and pull his legs over the bed. I widen my eyes, "Woah wait, what are you doing? You just came out of surgery, you should rest in bed for a while," I tried to bring him back but he refused.

"Sarang, I'm fine," he kissed the top of my head, "I just want to go see my brother Jimin".

I accepted that there is no stopping him, so I followed him to Jimin's room. One of the nurses saw us walking in the hallways and she widened her eyes, "Mr. Jung, Ms. Moon, you are supposed to be on bed rest!"

Hoseok shook his head, "I'm fine, leave us alone".

"But-"

"I'm fine!" he yelled at the nurse. He turned to leave but then halted, "Oh wait, it's not Ms. Moon, it's Mrs. Jung" he corrected and we continued to our destination. I smiled a little and held his hand tightly.

We went to Jimin's room. Hoseok stopped at the door taking in Jimin's appearance. Jin and Rain looked up surprised to see Hoseok walking and looking normal. Jimin was still asleep on his stomach.

We spent the next few hours in the room with Jimin, Jin, and Rain talking about random things, what is going to happen to Jimin, and what Hoseok is going to do to Becky.

"I expect Jimin to get out of this okay. He has been through a lot, but he has never gotten this bad of an injury. Especially a burn with a broken leg. He's a hero and a survivor, he will survive this," Hoseok said. He then got up and we bid goodbye to them.

I combined my fingers with Hoseok's, "We will visit again soon!"

I let Hoseok lead us to wherever he'd like, then he was going towards the exit. I pulled back a little, "Wait, why are we leaving? You should stay here for some time!"

The nurse came out of nowhere, "Mr. Jung! You're not discharged! You really should-"

Hoseok interrupted her and gave her a mean look, "Do NOT!" he pointed his finger at her.

The nurse gulped and backed up understanding that she shouldn't mess with the mafia. Especially this one. She let us go, trusting that I can take care of him if anything were to happen. Which is unlikely.

We left the hospital.

We went home and Hoseok wanted to go straight to the dungeon, just like Jin predicted.

"Nae sarang, why don't you go be with the babies, I am going to get my revenge on Becky G".

I knew that meant that he was going to kill her today. I have come to terms with it and I think death is a punishment she deserves. For burning down the BTS mafia mansion and putting my family in danger, I think that it is only fair...

Hoseok's pov

I went to the dungeon to see my ex Becky G. She was sitting on the dirt floor in front of the bars caging her inside. She looked very bored. Then she saw me and her face lit up. "Baby, are you here to see me because you missed me?" she smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "You shot me".

"I'm sorry!" she made puppy eyes which made me furrow my brows. "Stop".

"I mean it though! I still love you and I think we should forgive and forget!" she said happily. "Please let me out of this cage!" she shook the bars.

I slowly shook my head no and tsked, "I'm not here to forgive and forget... I am here to make things even by giving you a death penalty".

Her eyes widened, "Why are you acting like I'm still a prisoner? Keeping me locked behind bars; are you going to give me a last meal too?" she asked.

"Because you are a prisoner, and I'm going to kill you for trying to lay a hand on y/n," I glared at her.

"Baby, you could never hurt me. We are supposed to be together, you can still break off the engagement with that slut".

My eyes turned dark when she called my sarang a slut, "If she's a slut, then you're the whole strip club".

She scoffed and turned away, "What the fuck is even keeping you both together?"

I knew the answer immediately, "Love". I love y/n more than I have ever loved Becky. I love y/n even more than I love myself.

"You have children, don't you?" she smirked evilly.

"How do you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

She laughed, "I've been spying on you since I got out of prison and my suspicions have raised..."

"I'm going to make sure that you won't even dare to even think about hurting them," I raised my gun pointing to her head. "This is your execution".

Her eyes begin to water, "Baby, don't do this. We can be happy together..." she began to sob.

"I am only happy with y/n and our family".

Before she had the chance to call me baby one more time, I put a bullet in her head. Then a second one to make sure that she was really dead. Then an extra one to seal the deal.

Then, that was the end of Becky G.