55

Yoongi sits in Hoseok's office feeding Roa her bottle of milk waiting patiently for her father to return. In the meanwhile, he decided to take a selfie of him and Roa laying on his lap, and he just so happened to send it to Kai.

Kai immediately responded saying how cute it the photo was. She hurried over to find y/n. Y/n was playing with Rowoon, keeping him entertained, until Kai sat down next to her on the couch. "Hey y/n, hey Rowoon, look at Yoongi and Roa," she said showing Y/n her phone screen.

Y/n's first reaction was, "Awe," she found it super cute. Then she realized, "Wait, why is Yoongi with Roa? Where is Hoseok?" she asked confusedly.

Kai hums, "Hmm... That's a good question, Y/n," she looks down at the photo of Yoongi and the baby. "Let me ask him real quick". She began typing the question to Yoongi. Then the two girls patiently waited for his response.

It came surprisingly almost immediately. "Hey, he texted back!" Kai alerted.

Y/n whipped her head around to look at what he said...

"He's in a meeting right now. I'm babysitting Roa until he comes back".

Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Then she looks at the picture closely, "Where's her pacifier?" She tilts her head. "How long is Hoseok going to take? Why would he take her if he's not going to be with her? Does Yoongi know how to take care of babies?" questions swarmed around in her mind.

Kai rolls her eyes, "You worry too much! I get that you have never been apart from Roa, but trust him. Do you think Yoongi would let anything happen to her? Hoseok would KILL him".

Y/n chuckles, "You're right," Y/n waits for a moment before she gets up with Rowoon off the couch.

"Where are you going?" Kai asks her.

Y/n starts heading in the direction of the nursery, "Hoseok's office, I want Roa back". She exited the living room leaving Kai there.

As Y/n arrived at her destination, she put Rowoon down in his crib, "It's nap time," she said to him as she covered his tiny figure with the duvet. She smiled sweetly before placing a small kiss on his forehead. She watched as it didn't take too long for Rowoon to fall asleep.

As his mother closed the door, she went looking for Maid Nicki and then she remembered... Shit, Maid Nicki went to the store to grab groceries! Now who's going to babysit Rowoon?

Jungkook came home early from work today, unlike usual... Y/n's eyes widen as she didn't expect to see him outside the hallway. "Oh Jungkook!"

Jungkook stops walking, "Hello Princess," he says with a small smile.

"Do you mind doing me a favor real quick?" Y/n makes puppy eyes.

"Of course Princess y/n, what do you need?" Jungkook asked.

Y/n pulled him by his wrist and lead them back in the nursery. "Watch Rowoon. Okay thank you, bye!" she said and she quickly tried leaving the room.

Jungkook stares at the sleeping baby for a split second before his eyes widen and he sprints to Y/n before she could leave. "Woah woah, wait! You know how much I don't like kids, why are you making me watch him? Why can't Mia or Rain watch him?" he whined in disappointment.

Y/n sighs, "I won't be gone for very long. Just watch him since you're here already. He's a good baby, when he wakes up, just be with him. He is already fed and his diaper is already changed so you don't have to worry about those".

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Y/n I don't want to watch Rowoon, I was just going to go get some banana milk, but now the baby needs to be taken care of... Why can't you just take him with you?"

"Because I'm not going to take a 5 month old to a mafia workplace! It could be dangerous which is why I'm going to go get Roa". Y/n answered him.

"I don't understand, there are like 13 people who live in this house, and I'm the one who has to do it?"

Y/n starts getting irritated, "Stop complaining and do it! Now you're the one who's acting like the baby". And with that, she left to go to the office.

Time skip to the office, y/n's pov

I arrived at the building and I began searching the place for where my family could possibly be. One of the coworkers somehow recognized me and I asked them where is Hoseok and Roa. They said they didn't know but they did help by showing me the way to Hoseok's office.

I made it to his luxurious office easily and I decided to wait for Hoseok in his chair. I saw Roa's baby bag sitting on the opposite side of the room.

It soon got boring waiting for Hoseok, so I thought of playing a game on his computer. Hope he doesn't mind...

I opened his laptop. Password Protected. Shit.

I thought real hard... What would he put as his password?

I tried to put my name Y/n?

Password Incorrect.

Roa and Rowoon?

Password incorrect.

Sprite?

Welcome Jung Hoseok.

I mentally celebrated and looked for a game to play. Until my eyes landed on something familiar...

The Moon file?

My maiden name is Moon, and he has a file on his work computer for my family?

Then I heard footsteps coming so I quickly shut his laptop and pretended to be busy on my phone.

Turns out, it was Hoseok! I spun around on the chair looking up from my phone, "Hoseok!"

Hoseok looks at me surprisedly, "Princess? What are you doing here?"

I rose to my feet, "Where's Roa?"

Hoseok looks around the room, Yoongi is not here with Roa where he left them both. "They're somewhere here..." He took my hand, "Let's go find them".

"You lost them!?"

"I had an important meeting," Hoseok lead us out of the office and around the floor that we were on in search for them.

It didn't take long until we stopped at a window looking at the beautiful sight that was looking out the window at a beautiful sight.

Yoongi was pointing at the city of Seoul to Roa and Roa held her hand up to the glass looking over the city lights. Yoongi brought out his gummy smile and bounced her in his arms, "Look at all the lights!"

Hoseok and I stopped to watch them bond.

Yoongi then turned around and flinched a little, "Oh- hey guys. Baby Roa and I were just looking outside".

I sigh, "We were looking everywhere for you!".

Yoongi chuckles and hands him back to Hoseok, "Sorry for scaring you!"