63

A few months later author pov

All was well in the BTS mansion, each in their respective spaces.

Kai and Yoongi were in the living room cuddling with each other. "So, what are you going to wear for Hoseok's wedding, kitten?" Yoongi asks her.

Kai chuckles, "It's still months away! I still have a lot of time to go dress shopping!"

Yoongi softly chuckled with her, then it gradually got quieter as his sense of smell heightened. He scrunches up his nose and looks around their area.

Kai raises her brow, "Is something wrong?"

"Do you smell something burning?" Yoongi asked looking around.

Kai sniffs the air as well, "Actually, yes. I do smell something burning..." The two look at each other in confusion.

Suddenly, a large portion of the roof fell right in front of them. The roof was on fire and spread on the rug. It created a loud thud hitting the ground and even going through it. The flames on top of the roof were producing a noisy crackling sound.

The couple's eyes widened in shock. Yoongi was quick to pick up Kai and lead her away from the danger. The air was starting to become a little hotter as the seconds went by. Kai let out a scream alerting the entire mansion of the situation, "FIRE!! FIRE!!"

"BULTAOREUNE!" Yoongi yells.

Around them, small parts of the roof were collapsing and making a mess all over the floor. Soon, everyone in the mansion made their way to where all the noise was coming from. Y/n comes downstairs holding Roa, and Hoseok with Rowoon right behind her. "What's going on?!"

"EVACUATE!" Yoongi screams at them.

The twins were starting to sob from the heat and all the screaming. Everyone was trying to find their way out, but the doors caught on fire too. The flames from the floor and the roof were rolling up the walls. The floor was broken from the impact of the roof. Foggy, dark grey smoke started to invade the atmosphere.

Sierra covered her and Malchin's mouth with her clothes, so that they don't inhale the toxic substance. Everyone was coughing and covering their mouths. "How do we get out of here?!" Maid Nicki asked panicky.

The smoke detectors were not working. The sprinklers were not working. On the one day it's most needed, it doesn't do its job.

Namjoon punches the nearest window with as much strength as he could bare. It didn't break. Namjoon punched it again and again until his knuckles started to bleed. The windows are bulletproof and 5 inches thick. They are unable to open, the big house was becoming claustrophobic. Sweat was roasting on everyone's body

Every safe room, every exit, every window, and every balcony was blocked off. Jin got the fire extinguisher, but it did little to nothing. No little extinguisher can put out this massive disaster. The fires were only growing bigger and bigger. Panic was rising as it was getting harder to breathe, the temperature was rising, there wasn't any way out. They would die if they stayed inside much longer.

The smoke made it harder to see the things right in from of them. It's dark, very dark and disorienting. Crackling sparks were spreading like wildfire. Y/n did as much as she could to help, hiring her baby in her shirt. Her heartbeat was increasing rapidly and her lungs were filling up with smoke. Suddenly, a huge piece of the second floor fell right in front of her creating a big smoke bomb. Smoke blew up in her face, it crept in her nose and mouth. She was coughing it out uncontrollably.

Hoseok couldn't stand the heat. He gave Rowoon to Rain and he grabbed an axe from the weapon room and smashed it at the wall. He made a little opening for some smoke to crawl out. He continued axe murdering the wall making a big enough space for a human to step outside. "EVERYBODY OUT!" Hoseok drops the axe to go rush his family out.

Everybody ran out of the building coughing like a maniac. Jimin let everybody go out before him, he wanted to make sure everyone was safe and he counted them all out. Luckily, everybody made it out safely... except for Jimin.

One more piece of the burning roof fell on top of Jimin. A terrible screeching sound came out of his mouth as he fell down with the roof. It was definitely going to leave an ugly injury.

Rain turned back to him, "JIMIN!" she wanted to go to him. Jin held her back, "NO! Don't ever go inside a burning building! Especially when you're holding a child!" Jin scolded her.

Tears fell down Rain's cheek as she watched Jimin suffer, trapped under the flames. Namjoon went back inside fearless with a mission to save Jimin. He kicked and kicked the roof off of his back with the help of Jungkook. Black soot sprinkled on Jimin's face and the fire tore through his clothes. Once they kicked the roof off, they quickly wrapped their arms around Jimin, supporting him in walking out of the building.

Luckily, they made it out in time because the opening in the wall just collapsed and flames consumed it. Jimin was left whimpering and his legs gave out and he fell on the grass in the backyard. His back was bleeding, he got burnt. It felt unbearable, some of his nerves have been burnt and he soon passed out.

That was a terrible experience.

Hoseok stormed out of the backyard to call the head guard of security. "How did this happen?!" his voice was full of rage.

The guard stutters a little, "We- we're after the person seen running away from the mansion".

So this happened on purpose? Someone did intentionally did this.

"Find them NOW!" Hoseok yelled and hung up hurrying back to Jimin.

Rain is kneeled down next to Jimin sobbing. "He needs medical help," she gave Rowoon back to Hoseok. In fact, all the babies were crying and were in need of their parent for comfort.

"I will drive him to the nearest hospital," Jin volunteered.

So, Jin, Rain, and Jimin drove off to the hospital leaving everyone else back at the burned down mansion.

The fire department was called immediately when the fire was first detected. The sound of the firetruck from the distance was gradually getting louder. The firefighters hosed the house down until the fire was no more.

All that was left was thick, black, heavy soot. It covered the entire exterior. Everything was burnt down to ashes. Who could've done this?

All that was left was pieces of material from the house that were covered in a thick layer of black.