23

⚠️more 18+ hahahah⚠️ this chapter will be a little longer...

*mia's pov*

I just finished my call with Harry and I know that my friends are with boys so I decided to text them goodbye because they're busy. So, I walk to the front door about to put my hand on the door knob, and then I feel a hand grab my hand.

I turn to see Taehyung's hand holding mine. "Oh my God Taehyung! What are you doing?" I yank my hand away from him.

Taehyung slowly backs me up against the door. " I don't want you leaving until we finished what we started..." Taehyung's hands put me in a trap as his hands are on the door over my head.

Taehyung leans in and closes his eyes. It all happened in a very quick motion. Taehyung's lips crash on to mine. I don't kiss him back. I was taken by surprise. It only lasted for three seconds before I pushed him away from me.

What is he doing? Who does he think he is?! My hand slaps across the side of his cheek and his head barely moved from my action.

I cup his face and I smashed my lips onto his. He let my tongue explore everywhere in his mouth as our lips massaged each other's. Taehyung repeats his actions and backs me up against the front door. His body is leaning on mine, squishing me in between the door and himself.

He taps my thigh, signaling me to jump. I get the signal and jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. We continue making out as he moves us to the living room couch and throws me down on the cushions. He hovers over me as my legs are still wrapped around his waist.

His hands trail down to the bottom hem of my shirt and he begins to lift it up. My eyes quickly open and I push him off of me and he falls on the floor next to the sofa.

This is insane, I have a boyfriend. I'm dating Harry. I'm supposed to be at his house right now. I need to leave before anything goes too far.

"I have to go see Harry-," I stand up off of the couch and run to the front door. I fling it open and slam it behind me.

I quickly get in my car and drive to Harry's One Direction Mafia Mansion. Trying to process what just happened. Oh my god!

*mia arrives at the mansion*

I walk to the front door of the big white mansion. Their maid opens it for me. "Mr. Styles is waiting for you in the patio..." she steps aside to let me in. "Follow me, he has been expecting you," She closes the door and leads the way to the patio.

The maid leaves Harry and I alone. He's just waiting on his patio chair with an empty chair next to him. I sit on the chair.

I'm about to begin talking to him, but he talks before I can.

"Darling, I'm so sorry," he turns and looks at me with pleading eyes, " I never wanted any of this to happen... if I would've known, then I obviously would've done something about it. I obviously didn't know and it is partially my fault. I never meant to put you in any danger. It's just that 5 Seconds of Summer are crazy and we used to be partners- and we just have beef together," his eyebrows scrunch up and he looks down. "I know this whole situation is fucked up and I feel terrible that this happened to you... because of me..." his hands take a hold of my hands and we make eye contact. "I can't change the past and there's nothing that I can do except ask for your forgiveness with my apology... Please forgive me darling," he holds my hands to his heart.

"Harry... I understand completely," I say calmly as his eyes light up. "Even though I wanted you there, I am a little upset, but I don't blame you at all," I smile at him.