60

SSMUTT 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

My heart beat is not slowing down anytime soon. Here he is. My boyfriend is proposing to me. Hoseok truly is the man of my dreams. He is my whole world and the center of my universe.

I knew the answer was clear. It always has been.

"Yes".

"Yes!" I said it again. "Yes of course!" happily I got down from my chair on the floor with him. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my ring finger. It's a perfect fit.

I cupped his face and kissed him passionately. He responded to my kiss immediately and pulled me closer to him. He layed down on his back with me one top of him. The warm sand got tangled in our hairs and all over our bodies.

His long fingers tug slightly on my bikini straps slowly tracing his fingers down my shoulders. My hands also worked on his clothing until everything was off. Meanwhile, our eyes never lost contact once.

My lips moved down to his neck and his collar bone leaving a trail of dim marks. His head laid back on the sand with his eyes closed, leaving more area for my lips to cover. Hoseok breathed out, "I love you".

My lips chuckled at his neck, "I love you too".

We continued to make out on the sandbar for I don't know how long, but the sun was setting perfectly. We kissed slowly and lovingly.

I let out a breathy moan, "I need you right now".

"Me too," he grabbed my waist and I slowly lowered myself on him. As I did so, my mouth couldn't stay silent. Then I remembered, we were on a private beach, therefore I could be as loud as I want.

"Tell me when you're okay," he spoke softly.

After a moment or two, I nodded allowing us both to move with each other. It's been so long, this was much needed. Perfect for marking this special occasion. This makes up for all the time we missed.

I held onto his shoulders and he kept his hands on my hips where he liked it. My breathing was becoming staggered and our bodies were pressing closer by the second.

This isn't just us having sex, this is more special. We were making love.

I couldn't help but release the sweet sounds coming out of me. His touch had such an affect on me. His grip assisted me in rocking back and forth on him.

He captured my lips with his, we were both starting to run low on breath. I could tell he was close to his high from his grunts and groans.

I let him cum in me cause I'm on the pill. He pulled out and flipped us over and he was on top of me now. He quickly plunged his fingers in me causing me to scream slightly.

His fingers did wonders to my body. Giving me an insane amount of pleasure he rubbed my clit. My legs were beginning to shake until I released on his fingers.

He brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked on it tasting me. By the time we were finished, the sun has already gone down and the stars were visible in the sky. Our only sources of light were the candles and the moonlight.

I'm so glad I fell in love with everything. Everything about him. He's the perfect man.

He is my hope.

However, this marriage is far from the end. Our real story is only beginning now...

There was a small little house that Hoseok rented for us both just for tonight. He carried me from the beach inside the house bridal style.

The front door opened to a beautiful interior. We walked right into the living room and right next to it was the kitchen. Above the sink was a big window where it overlooked the beautiful sea. The entire building was very beach themed decorated with additional seashells and soft tones of white and light brown.

I was carried straight to the bathroom where we took a romantic bath together. It was big enough to fit three people. The bathtub had red rose petals prepared for our arrival. The tub water was dyed lightly in pink. However the pink color was faded, but the bubbles made up for it. There we comfortably relaxed in each others company. Hoseok's head was supported by a soft cushion at the edge of the tub while my back was leaned against his chest. He gently washed the sand out of my hair and scrubbed it off our bodies.

Afterwards, he dried my hair with the blowdryer so that the bed sheets don't get wet.. but I don't think there's any point, they're going to get wet anyway...

Anyways, after my hair was completely dry I dressed in a comfy, white robe as well as Hoseok.

We cuddled in the king sized bed for quite a while. While Hoseok was caressing my back, I was admiring the stone on my ring. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, it was so beautiful! The ring was silver and the diamond was square shaped.

"I'm glad you like the ring," Hoseok said in his raspy voice.

I chuckled, "I love the ring".

"You know, I'm buying you another one, this is just the engagement ring. I'm going to make sure that your wedding ring is going to be even better than this one," Hoseok tells me.

I widen my eyes, "Another one?"

"Yes, of course. I'll buy you a thousand rings and we can get married everyday," He briefly kisses my cheek. I turned my head facing him and grabbed his cheek, kissing him on the lips very lovingly.

After a few moments, we stopped kissing to take a breath, "Now we have to plan a wedding," I sighed.

"Haven't you always wanted to plan a wedding? Isn't that one of your dreams?" Hoseok asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, which is why I'm so excited. I'll have the perfect dress, venue, and especially the groom".

Hoseok looked at me sincerely, "I'm sorry for what happened with Felix," he apologized.

My eyes widened, "Hobi, that was such a long time ago! I've forgiven you for that, all is forgiven, remember?" Besides, I was unhappy at the time, you saved me," I kissed his nose and we continued to chat in bed until we fell asleep in each others arms.