16

play the song when i tell you to play the song but not yet!!!

*y/n's pov on a boat with Hoseok at sunset*

Hoseok wanted to take me on his small, luxurious yacht out on the lake. It was beautiful. The sun was setting, and the sky was a mixture of orange, yellow, and purple-ish blue. It was an absolutely beautiful sight to see. I loved it even more with Hoseok here. He was wearing black swim trunks and a matching button up shirt that he left completely unbuttoned and I could see his lightly toned abs.

I was wearing a high waisted, black bikini with a black, see-through bather cover up. Hoseok was driving the yacht and I was in control of the music. Nowadays, I've been getting into Maluma's music. I brought out the picnic basket maid Nicki made for us, and I start setting the table. I take out some pepperoni pizza, watermelon slices, wine, chips, and 2 slices of chocolate cake.

Hoseok stops driving after a while, drops the anchor into the water, and gives me a red rose. "Aw, it's so beautiful!" I say grinning.

"Just like you," He lights a candle and places it on the table. We start eating and learning more about each other while Maluma plays in the background, and we watch the sunset. The food was delicious, and Hoseok was telling me about some of the missions and meetings he's been on.

"And then that's why I hate wolves." Hoseok tells me.

I start laughing. "Because a wolf ate your friend's foot?"

"Yeah, you should've seen it, it was the nastiest thing that I've ever seen in my life!"

"Aww haha!"

now play the song now

"Oh my goii I love this song!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" I smile.

"Then let's dance to it!" Hoseok says standing up and holding his and out to me.

I slowly take his hand and he pulls me up. I place my other hand on his shoulder and his other hand is on the small of my lower back. We just look into each other's eyes as we sway together on the open floor space on the yacht.

"You look very beautiful tonight," he whispers in my hair.

I giggle, "Thank you".

We continue to sway together to the beat of the music and then I realize, he's actually not bad at dancing.

"I didn't know you were such a good dancer!" I tell him.

"Oh, yeah I don't tell many people about it but, I'm actually into dancing. I've actually never danced like this with another person before but, I'm glad you think that I'm good at it."

"Yes, of course! This is actually the only dancing I've ever experienced," I say. He frowns a little confusedly. "I mean with like people I don't know or family members at parties or something." I explain.

"Ah, I see. Well, now you have a dance partner for times like this," he spins me around and my back is on his chest. We still sway together and his hands rest on my stomach. I lay my hands on top of his hands and lay my head on his chest. He starts grinding a little on me, still to the beat of the song. I move my hips matching with his movements.

It's a really sweet moment. I wish it could never end. He spins me around again and I'm facing him now, he kisses me sweetly on the lips and slowly makes his way around my jaw, and eventually on my neck. I tilt my head back to give him better access and he begins sucking on my sweet spot. I try not to moan, but a small moan accidentally slips from my mouth. He liked the sound of that. He pulls me as close as possible, still grinding to the beat of the music.

Once the song is over, he stops and picks me up bridal style and a small yelp escapes me. He gets closer to the edge of the yacht. "Wait- noo no noo! Hobi!!" I protest but he already threw me in the water.

He begins laughing and he takes off his shirt and joins me in the water. I take in how hot he looks with wet hair, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I almost pulled him down.

"I want to hold you back, but I need my arms to swim," he tells me.

"Aww," I smile at his and peck his nose.

"y/n, I want to ask you something..." He turns serious.

"What is it?" I ask

"I want to make it official... do you want to be my... girl...?"

I grin very widely and nod my head very fast. "Yes, of course!"