72

The after party

It is time for the newly weds first dance together as a married couple.

Much to y/n's surprise, Jimin stepped up to the stage and adjusted the microphone to his liking. She had no idea that Jimin could sing. Especially for her and Hoseok on their wedding day. The guitar and all of the instruments began to play as Hoseok held y/n's hand and pulled her to the center of the dance floor with him.

One hand rested on her hip and the other captured her hand in his. He softly rubbed her hand with his thumb and began to sway to the music.

Everybody watched the two staring deeply into each other's eyes as they danced together. Shockingly, Jimin had a very beautiful voice. Singing has definitely been one of the many talents that he has kept well hidden.

Here and there Hoseok would twirl y/n or slightly dip her causing her to chuckle. Hoseok whispered in y/n's hair, "Finally, I've been waiting for this day for so long, Mrs. Jung".

"You have no idea Mr. Jung," she replied with a smile.

Little Roa and Rowoon watched their parents in amazement and wonder of what was happening, but they were enjoying the sight of their parents.

As the song was coming to an end, Hoseok kissed y/n with lots of love that she returned.

People clapped and cheered for the couple and soon began swarming the dance floor joining the dancing festivities.

"Ahem.." Taehyung nervously cleared his throat as he scooted closer to where Mia was standing. She was merely observing all of the lovely couples slow dancing when she saw Taehyung approaching her.

He held his hand out for her in hopes that she would accept it, "Would you care to dance?" he asked willingly.

Mia thought about it for a second as she stared at his empty hand. She slowly put her hand in his and nodded her head with a slight smile, "Okay".

Taehyung's boxy smile appeared on his face as he pulled her out to the dance floor and they began to sway. The two danced not saying a word as the music filled up the silence in the air. Taehyung nervously spoke up and looked in her eyes, "Mia".

"You know that I've always liked you. Even when you were with the Harry guy, I know you had a thing for me too".

Mia looked back at his eyes, "Taehyung..."

"Those feelings that I had for you have never gone away. As much as I wanted to get rid of them instead of ruining your relationship, I just couldn't stay away from you, babe," his face got dangerously closer to hers. "Although I know the affair was wrong of us, it felt right. I regret nothing".

Mia shook her head, "Tae, it was my fault for letting it happen... Don't you think that if I didn't feel the same about you, then we wouldn't have done anything?" she smirked a little bit.

His ears perked at her statement. They had just confessed to each other.

Without thinking, Taehyung grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. His lips lingered on hers for a moment before he pulled back.

He was about to apologize for kissing her without permission in front of many people, but Mia  cupped the side of his face and smashed her lips onto his, not caring whoever was watching.

Her sudden actions took Taehyung by surprise, but he soon closed his eyes and melted into the kiss swiftly moving his lips with hers.

Their lips parted and they shyly looked at each other.

"Tae, can we just please forget about the past? Do you want to start over with me?" Mia asked him.

He had never looked happier, "Your wish is my command, but I can never forget the first time I saw you. I will never forget that I risked my life for you and that we were about to become parents. Stuff like that doesn't go away," He connected his forehead with hers, "You should be my girl".

Mia chuckled, "Yes, of course!"

Jimin and Rain were enjoying each other's company on the dance floor.

Rain then looked and pointed over to Taehyung and Mia, "Omg Jimin, look at them!" she covered her mouth in surprise.

Jimin whipped his head over to see them dancing and kissing. He made a wolf whistle which caused Taehyung to give him a cold death glare, but that didn't stop Jimin from making kissy noises.

Rain laughed at the boys, "Jimin!" scooted them further from Taehyung and Mia so that Jimin could stop teasing him. Jimin just laughed and put his attention back on Rain's face.

"Your singing was amazing. I didn't know that you could sing so lovely, I bet Y/n and Hoseok are very grateful that you sang for them for their first dance". Rain complimented.

"You know, while Hoseok and y/n were saying their vows and how much they love each other, I couldn't stop thinking of you".

The girl blushed at his words.

"I kept staring at you even though I should've been watching the ceremony," Jimin pulled her waist closer to him.

"How do you know how to flirt so well?" Rain asked with her face a blessing mess.

Jimin smiled, "When it comes to you, I can come up with every word I know that could describe my love for you".

"I love you Jimin".

"I love you too Rain".

There was a small area designated for the much younger guests to entertain themselves at the after party. That was where Roa, Rowoon, and Malchin stayed with supervision from maid Nicki.

Jungkook spectated his little boy playing with his non biological cousins and he wondered what his life would be like if he didn't provide his son with the care that he was never gifted. Leaving to America with only a mother and no father figure would leave an empty dent on the kid's life. Jungkook had no desire to become a father from his personal experiences with his own.

That was until he really became one.

That was until he realized how much he truly likes Sierra. He knew it, but it was very hard to admit it.

He wasn't going to make the same mistake that his father made with him.

Sierra was sipping on some champagne minding her own business when Jungkook approached her.

He stood there in silence debating in his mind if he should continue with his actions. While, Sierra was patiently waiting for hearing what he had to say.

"Are you planning on telling Malchin who his father is?" he asked avoiding eye contact with the woman.

Sierra took another sip, "I plan on telling him that you went to the military here in South Korea while we stay in America".

"Are you really going to leave the country?"

She quietly nodded avoiding his eyes as well.

"You're only leaving because you dislike me now".

She too nodded at that hesitantly.

"You don't have to go though... He seems like a good baby. I would be happy to put the dad hat on my head and take care of the both of you"...

"Why the sudden change?" she put her drink down finally looking at him.

His gaze met hers, "I just didn't know what I was missing out on. I didn't know what I could've had until I lost it. I don't want to lose you, Sierra".

Water began to brim in her eyes.

Jungkook continued, holding her hands, "I guess babysitting for Hoseok and y/n has brought me more joy than I thought I could get out of it," he chuckled a little but then went back to his poker face.

Sierra tightened her grip on his hands, "Jungkook... tell me sincerely... do you want us to leave?"

He shook his head no, "Never" he kissed her knuckles, "You need to stay here with me. You have to take me back". His eyes pleaded her with guilt in full awareness of his mistakes in hope that she can forgive him.

She couldn't hold back her tear as it fell down from her eye, "You have a lot of making up to do, but I can't let Malchin grow up without an appa..."

"We can do it".