61

The next morning, the sunlight reached into the window of our comfy bedroom in the small house by the beach.

There was nothing like waking up in one of your favorite places in the world with your favorite person. I was already in the kitchen looking out at the beachside through the huge window. The sounds of the seagulls were the ones who woke me up to the rising sun. 

Once again, I looked at the gem on my finger while fixing up breakfast for two. Today, I decided that I wanted pancakes, so I put all of the ingredients in the batter and whisked them together in a bowl. Blueberries sounded good so I dropped a few into the batter. 

As I was flipping the pancakes, the sweet smell must have woken up my fiancé. He back hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder, peering over watching the pancake cook on the stove. "Morning, fiancée," he gave a few kisses to my shoulder. 

My hand held onto his arm that was around my waist, "Good morning, fiancé".

He sniffs the air, "Blueberries?"

I chuckled at his good sense of smell, "Yup!" I took the pancake off the stove after it was done cooking and added it a small stack of pancakes that were already made. 

Hoseok unwrapped his arms around me and went looking into the fridge. Once he found what he wanted, he took out a little box of ripe strawberries. He picked out the best looking ones and washed them in a little bowl. They were then dried and cut into smaller pieces. 

"Strawberry pancakes?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised. 

Hoseok chuckled, "No, not in the pancakes. They're toppings!" he said placing all of the freshly cut strawberries in a small bowl. 

After I finished cooking the pancakes, Hoseok and I ate our strawberry blueberry pancakes on the fluffy blanket on the beach. Hoseok also brought mimosas for us. It was like a little picnic we we're having, and once again, we were staring at the waves in the ocean. 

"I can't wait to tell everyone back at home about this," I happily say. Hoseok took a sip of his mimosa, "I bet Roa and Rowoon are going to grow up thinking that we were already married before we had them. There's no way that they can remember a wedding at their age right now".

The thought of Roa and Rowoon made me miss them, "Awe, we have to get back to our babies, they probably miss us".

Hoseok nodded in understanding and we drove back to the mansion. 

A few hours later at the BTS mansion. 

"So, this is why you've been so busy!" Kai said excitedly. 

Yoongi laughed, "Yeah, Hoseok wouldn't let us rest until we chose which ring looked best".

"He even made me be the ring model because my fingers tend to be a little shorter," Jimin said looking down at his hands. 

"Wait, I thought you were already married?" Jin asked with his brows furrowed.

Hoseok looks at him weirdly, "What? No, when do you remember there being a wedding and us getting married?"

We all laughed and everyone congratulated us on our engagement. 

Namjoon thought of an idea, "Hey, why don't we all go out to celebrate? This is good news!"

We all agreed with Namjoon, "Drinks on Hoseok!" Taehyung shouted.

At the nightclub

Jimin taps his glass and raises it, "I would like to make a small toast to my non biological brother, and my soon to be sister. I can't believe you beat me to marriage," he winked back at Rain. "I look forward to the future and seeing your family grow into something beautiful," Jimin said nicely.

Jungkook dragged him down back to his seat, "Save it for the wedding".

Jimin chuckled it off, "To Y/n and Hoseok!" he raised his glass.

We all raised our glasses as well, "To y/n and Hoseok!" we sipped our drinks. 

The club was very fun for all of us. We danced, drank, and hung out with each other. Above all, celebrating with friends is always nice. 

That was until some members of our party got a little too much to drink... By that, I mean Jungkook. The bartender didn't allow him to order any more drinks, but Jungkook punched him in the face and forced him to refill his beverage. 

Night fell quickly, Hoseok and I couldn't let go of each other. We couldn't stop dancing on the dance floor, until I felt that we needed to go home. I wanted to be with my babies badly, I haven't seen them very much today. Hoseok also agreed with me, and after a few hours of being at the club, we called our personal drivers to drive our party home. Besides, I think I was starting to get a little tipsy...

However, Jungkook was a struggle to leave. We had to drag him out of the club. He looked like he was about to pass out and throw up and get in a fist fight. 

He was so drunk that he stumbled into the street without looking both ways. A car was speeding in his direction. The driver was on his phone not paying attention to the road. 

Luckily, Sierra saw him in time and pulled Jungkook out of the street with as much strength she had. He bumped into her and they both fell backwards, but they were safe. This time, Sierra was the one who saved Jungkook from getting killed. 

Everything happened so fast, my eyes couldn't help but observe the two. 

They both got up, and thankfully they were both unharmed. "Thank you," Jungkook said to Sierra. 

Sierra nodded looking down at her feet. She tried to walk away like it never happened, but Jungkook pulled her back. "I missed you," he admitted. 

Sierra scrunched her nose up, "Jungkook I could smell the alcohol in your breath".

Jungkook ignored what she said, "It's true though. I've been lonely without you. Maybe we can have that thing we used to have before... Come back to me. Being away from you for too long has been bothering me," he tried to kiss Sierra, but she pushed him away. 

"Jungkook stop! You're drunk!" she crosses her arms, "If you are truly coming back to me, you also have to go back to malchin".

He didn't say anything, it seems his mind can comprehend what she just said. He thought about it for a moment until Sierra scoffs, "It's no use anyways. I plan on leaving soon. Malchin and I are going to America so that I can pursue my dream of being a therapist. We will be far from here and happier there".

Jungkook stumbles a little, "Huh? what about Hoseok and y/n's wedding? You're going to miss it?"

Sierra shakes her head, "We will leave after their wedding".

The driver arrives and Sierra takes my hand and we crawl in the car. She takes a deep breath not looking back at Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. 

She nodded her head, hiding her teary eyes and we went home.