50

"WHAT!?" Hoseok screams enraged, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BABYS MISSING?!" Hoseok rises to his feet and stomps over to the nurse.

The nurse curdles into a small ball frightened by the angry parent, "I-I'm sorry, your b-boy is not in his crib!"

It felt like my heart just broke. As a mother, all I've ever wanted was to keep my baby safe, yet I feel that I have failed. I have trusted the hospital with my children, and one of them is gone. I felt like crying.

"Stay here sarang," Hoseok tells me while leaving the room pushing the nurse out of his way.

However, I want to go help. I want to go see my son! "Wait! I'm coming," I said tearing the bed covers off of my body.

Hoseok immediately turned around and threw the blanket back on, "No are you crazy? You just gave birth!"

"But I want to help!" I protest.

"No, you stay here with Roa. Let me bring our son back," Hoseok assured me that he will do everything in his power to get our baby back.

I obeyed and stayed here in bed. Besides, it's hard to walk when my legs feel paralyzed. I would be of no use. I asked the nurse to bring Roa to me because I want to make sure she's safe. Now all I could do is wait for Hoseok to return while I wait with Roa.

Author pov

Hoseok ran straight to the NICU in search for his son. Once he reached it, his eyes searched the whole room with his hands planted on the window. All the babies lay sleeping in their individual cribs including Roa, except for one. One crib is vacant.

Rowoon

A friendly reminder, Rowoon and Roa are premature. They won't be able to survive long without medical treatment...

Hoseok sends a quick text to the BTS group chat explaining the situation briefly. Then he wasted no time in talking to the security guards.

"So this is the footage of one of the nurses going in and coming out with Rowoon," said one of the security guards. On one of the camera footage tapes, it shows an anonymous nurse casually taking Rowoon and leaving the building.

Hoseok punches the screen and walks out of the security room. "I WANT EVERYONE LOOKING UP AND DOWN THIS HOSPITAL FOR ROWOON NOW!" Hoseok yells at the staff.

Suddenly he feels a vibration in his pocket. He picks up the unknown number and holds it to his ear. He listens closely to the sound coming from his phone.

Waaahh      waaahh

He just heard the sound of a baby crying. "Rowoon?" Hoseok's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Then, psychotic laughter can be heard over the baby crying. "Mr. Jung..." a deep voice snarled.

"...What. Did. You. Do?" Hoseok deadpans. His whole body fills up with anger.

The deep voice snarls, "Haha if you want your son back, come to the abandoned warehouse alone with the 14 million won that you stole. We'll be waiting..."

With that the call ended leaving Hoseok fuming. "Aghh!" he put his phone back in his pocket and stormed through the hospital exit doors.

Namjoon arrives at the hospital right in time to stop Hoseok from leaving. "Hey woah Hoseok, what's going on? Why is Rowoon missing?" Namjoon calmly asked him.

"I have to go to the warehouse and give him money," he said panting, "For Rowoon".

"Who? Give who money?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know. It was an unknown number and I didn't recognize the voice".

"Got7," Namjoon said, "It has to be them, who else would it be? We haven't even met all of the members yet so it must be one of them!"

Hoseok looks away and scoffs, "You're right, Namjoon. We need to come up with a plan before just going in with 14 million won hoping that Got7 actually give Rowoon back before his time is up".

"I have an idea".

Time skip

Hoseok arrives alone at the warehouse with a briefcase full of cash money. He looks around the exterior of the dark house.

"Glad you decided to come," said the unknown man who appeared from inside the warehouse. He was dressed in a nurse outfit. He was the same nurse on the security footage as he's in disguise. He was holding a sleeping baby...

Rowoon

"My name is Youngjae, I'm a member of Got7

"My name is Youngjae, I'm a member of Got7. I believe you have something of mine?" his eyes gesture to the briefcase in Hoseok's hand.

"I believe you have something of mine as well," Hoseok looks at him in the eye and sets the briefcase down on the floor and steps away. "What have you done to my son?"

"Nothing. He was crying earlier because that's what babies do. Don't worry Mr. Jung Hoseok. I haven't done anything to the newborn". Youngjae said with a straight face. He then looks at the briefcase peculiarly, "Open it".

Hoseok sighs and slowly opens the briefcase, but then smirks because this is exactly what he had planned. Hoseok pulls out a pistol from inside the briefcase and shot Youngjae in his stomach careful not to harm his baby. Luckily the gun was silenced to not hurt Rowoon's delicate little ears.

Youngjae stumbled back a little and fell to his knees with the baby in his arms. Before the baby could fall with him, Namjoon was quick enough to catch him.

Namjoon was hiding at the scene while the whole thing was going down, he knew that when Hoseok kills Youngjae, his goal was to catch Rowoon and return him to the hospital as he doesn't have much time.

So once Namjoon safely caught the newborn, he was given immediately to his father. Hoseok quickly took him and held him with care, "I promise to protect you baby, I won't leave you unattended ever again.

As for Youngjae, Hoseok didn't spare a glance at him, "Don't mess with my family or BTS ever again". He let Youngjae go and send the message to Got7. Showing that BTS are unbeatable.

Time skip to the hospital y/n's pov

The moment I saw Rowoon through the suite doors, I couldn't help but burst into tears. I gave Roa to Hoseok and Hoseok gave me Rowoon to hold.

I felt a wave of comfort through my body as I held Rowoon close to me. I love him so much, there ain't anything I wouldn't do for him.

I'm just grateful that he has the best father the world could ever ask for.