54

Some days later

It's time for breakfast. The sun is rising outside making the sky look yellow and light blue as the sunshine shines through the windows. Mia and I helped maid Nicki made some seaweed soup for the entire household. After I had finished feeding the twins, I put their clean pacifiers in their mouths because they're beginning to start teething. Roa has a pink pacifier, Rowoon has the blue one.

Roa made grabby hands from her high chair. She looks up at me with her big eyes longing for me to pick her up.

I can't say no to her cute little face so I picked her up from her chair and held her at my hip.

Meanwhile, Mia is playing peek a boo with Rowoon. She hides her grin behind both of her hands before flinging them to the side, "Peek a boo!"

Rowoon breaks out into the babiest giggles I've ever heard. His chubby smile hides his eyes replacing them with little crescent moons. He laughed so much at peek a boo that his pacifier fell out of his mouth!

Both Mia and I awe at the little baby.

That is until Rowoon bites Mia's finger...

Mia quickly pulled her finger away, "Ow!" She looked at Rowoon in shock while he looked back at her with his gummy smile. "You hurt me Rowoon!" she said playfully.

Which made Rowoon even more giggly as she put his pacifier back in it's rightful place. His mouth.

"Rowoon, don't bite Mia imo (aunt)," Hoseok said as he rushed in the dining room fixing the collar on his shirt. He then makes his way over to me and Roa and kisses me on the forehead followed by kissing Roa on the forehead as well. "I'm late for work, goodbye," he said in a rush.

"Wait! Wait! You didn't even eat breakfast!" I say worried.

Hoseok sighs, "I'll eat later," he says going over to Rowoon to kiss his forehead goodbye.

Before he could leave, I grab his wrist with my free hand while the other hand is supporting Roa, "Wait! We hardly see you. The twins want to spend time with their appa".

Roa whines and reaches out for Hoseok using her sad baby face. Her tiny hands clench and unclench as she tries to stretch her small arms as much as she possibly can.

She continued to whine until it seemed like Hoseok couldn't resist the cuteness of his daughter anymore because he picked her up from my arms and held her tightly in his. Roa grabbed onto his shirt and rested her head on Hoseok's chest. Hoseok softly patted her baby hairs, "Hey nae sarang? What if I took baby Roa to work today?"

I widened my eyes. "What!? Take 5 month old Roa to your mafia workplace?!"

Hoseok chuckles, "Yeah, why not? It will be good bonding time and I can take Rowoon out another day," he said sounding so reassuring.

"Hoseok, you work in the mafia! It's no place for babies!" I reminded him.

"I'm just going into the office today, I'm not going to be doing any physical work," he pecked my cheek, "We will be fine".

I let him go with Roa after I packed the baby bag full of things she will need throughout the day. I made sure to give Roa many kisses before letting her go. To think of it, since the kidnapping, I haven't really been apart from my children... This would be one of the first times.

I watched them as they left the kitchen and Roa waved her little hand back at me.

"She's going to be okay," Mia tells me as she lets Rowoon play with her fingers. "We both know Hoseok wouldn't let anything happen to her".

Author pov

Hoseok and Roa arrive at the workplace. Many of the coworkers at lower positions looked at Hoseok in surprise. They're so used to seeing the serious mafia businessman who is cold to everyone, but now they're looking at him with a sweet innocent baby sucking on her pink pacifier.

Hoseok was aware of all the eyes on him, but he didn't care. He was so confident in his walk that he didn't realize that Roa dropped her pacifier...

Once they reached the luxurious office, Hoseok sat Roa down on the sofa across from his desk so that he can supervise her while he worked. Roa babbled and played with her toy horse. Hoseok was able to complete quite a bit of work before he decided to take a break and pay attention to his daughter. "Do you want a tour of the building?" he asked Roa.

Roa only looked up at him cutely with her big doe eyes.

Hoseok took that as a yes and carried her. He showed her around the office, the member's offices, the meeting rooms, and the kitchens. He did not show her to the coworkers, he didn't think that they were important.

The members greeted Roa nicely when they saw her around. Jungkook only smiled...

They circled around back to Hoseok's office. Hoseok sat down in his chair and put Roa on his lap. He caressed her small head and they cuddled. 

It was peaceful until he felt a little pinch on his arm.

He looks down to see a bite from Roa. Hoseok pulls his arm away, "Roa! What did I say about biting people?" he scolded her.

Roa loves spending time with her appa, so she only smiled and giggled. She doesn't understand what he's saying so she thinks it's funny. Hoseok points at the place she bit him on his arm, "This is not good. Where's your pacifier?" He got up and looked in the baby bag, but it mysteriously disappeared. He looked all over the room, but it's no where to be found.

He hummed, suddenly Yoongi came in the room, "Hey, boss needs you," then his eyes landed upon the baby. "Oh... uhh.."

Hoseok realizes the situation and and heavily sighs, "Okay, I won't keep him waiting. Do you mind watching Roa until I get back?" Hoseok asks Yoongi for a favor. 

Yoongi furrows his brows, "Me? Babysitting?"

Before he knew it, Yoongi was sat down on the sofa feeding Roa her bottle of milk. His arms were covered in saliva and little bites. "Great".