71

Author pov

Suddenly, the mastered pianist started brushing his fingers on the black and white keys. Blissful sounds came from the musician and his instrument. Starting the wedding music signals the people present to take their seats and remain silent.

Hoseok smiled at the beautiful music playing as he was waiting at the end of the aisle with Namjoon who was to marry the two.

First, Min Yoongi walked down the aisle with Kai and their arms linked with each other. Yoongi managed to keep a straight face, but Kai couldn't help but smile walking with her boyfriend.

Then following after them, Park Jimin walked down the aisle with Rain hand in hand. Once they reached the end of the aisle, they parted and went on separate sides of the stage.

It didn't take much convincing to make Kim Taehyung walk with Mia down the aisle. Her arm loosely wrapped around his big one before joining the sides of Kai and Rain.

However, it did take a little bit of convincing for Jeon Jungkook and Sierra to walk down the aisle together. Luckily, they didn't look like they were forced, in fact it looked like they were rather calm and relaxed together.

Then, little Roa stumbles with her steps carrying her small, white basket full of light flower petals. She carefully threw the petals to the sides of the aisle and in front of her. Once she reaches the end of the aisle, Jimin picks her up in his arms to hold for the remainder of the event.

Everybody rises from their seats at the sight of y/n and Kim Seokjin at the end of the aisle. Y/n was holding her bouquet in one hand, and the other one linked with Jin's arm. She spotted her groom from the other side and smiled brightly from being the center of attention.

Hoseok had felt like his whole world has stopped. He stared at her endearingly in awe. He couldn't believe that he would be marrying a beautiful angel who has blessed his entire existence. Her insane beauty caused his eyes to water just a bit. This beautiful image of this point in time would remain in his mind forever.

The people watched as they slowly made their way down the aisle. With every step they took, it was all so meaningful. Once reaching the end, Jin gave Hoseok an earnestly look, "Take good care of her".

Hoseok nodded and looked in y/n's eyes, "Of course". Y/n handed her bouquet to Mia. Hoseok joined his hands with y/n's and made their way in front of Namjoon, while Jin stood by Jungkook's side.

Namjoon smiled encouragingly at the couple opening up his small script of what to say.

"Everybody, please be seated...
Everyone, today we are gathered here in honor of celebrating the marriage of Jung Hoseok and Moon y/n.
Marriage is a gorgeous tradition of partnership, commitment, loyalty, trust, and sacrifice. Starting with love, love is what binds you both together. Love is the most powerful feeling in the universe. With love you can dodge every ball that flys in your direction and jump over every obstacle in your path.
Real love is depending on each other, find a comforting home in each other, and sharing a life together. The foundations of a marriage is built on being true to one another, and cherishing every moment spent together.
Not everyone gets the chance to fall in love, you are both very lucky.
Your kind of love only comes one in a million.
Falling in love is a gift that you both must conserve wholeheartedly."

"Now, Jung Hoseok, do you take Moon Y/n to be you lawful wedded wife?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok's eyes glistened looking back at y/n's. "Yes".

Namjoon continued, "Do you promise to love her in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, and for better for worse as long as you both shall live? Until death does you part?"

Hoseok smirked, "Yes".

Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples, "Now, Moon Y/n, do you take Jung Hoseok to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Y/n nodded her head, "Yes".

"Do you promise to love him in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, and for better for worse as long as you both shall live? Until death does you part?"

"Yes," her eyes crinkled from smiling.

"Wonderful, now for the rings," he gestured to little Rowoon walking down the aisle with a small cushion with the wedding bands sitting on top.

Hoseok bent down to his level taking the rings off of the cushion, then giving Rowoon a pat on the back. Rowoon cutely chuckled and went into the arms of Kai.

Hoseok held y/n's ring, "With this ring, I promise to stay by your side forever and always," he slipped the ring on y/n's finger. "You don't know, but you are healing something that isn't broken. You've taken my heart without permission.
This love of ours will never alter, but expand as time goes on and across the seas. Eternally and immortally, I can never stop loving you.
You, Rowoon, and Roa mean everything to my soul and life.
Even if I had a thousand hearts, they would all love you and only you with our family. Truly, there is nobody else who is as perfect for me than you, nae sarang.
Thank you y/n for making my life beautiful and giving me new hopes everyday to push past my limits and be the best version of myself"'.

Y/n almost started crying because his words touched her heart. Then y/n slipped Hoseok's ring on his finger and began to say her vows.

"When I look at you, I recognize what love is.
You are one of the most important parts of me, I do not feel like I am whole without you in my life. All of my hopes, happiness, my peace, and my warmth lies in you.
Without you, no dream of mine can ever come true. And in my every breath, you reside.
There are so many reasons and I don't know why it's you, but it always has been you. It's always going to be you.
The moon and the stars are nothing without you.
My heart is where you live. My heart keeps saying your name with every beat.
Together or apart, we will always be united.
My whole life is dedicated to loving you and our children. Until the day I die, and even whatever is after death. For all eternity, I am dedicated to you.
I love you so much Hoseok".

The entire room was sincerely touched by their lovely words.

Namjoon smiled widely and proudly continued officiating the ceremony, "With that being said, I am proud to announce you both as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

The two immediately closed the space between them and shared a lovely kiss. Hoseok cupped her face and held on her back while y/n wrapped her arms around his neck. This kiss wasn't like any other, it was full of honest love and compassion.

Everybody stood up and clapped for the newly weds. Along with their friends and the BTS members, some were in tears after witnessing this special day.