The Unofficial Date

Heyyyy

So, this is canon to the Chatfic , and technically shouldn't be here since there's no texting, but I'm adding it👍🏾👍🏾

Enjoy!

—————————————————————

"But when I got home from work, he was halfway through his shell", Buttons retold, having abandoned his empty plate. "Finch was there and they ran over to me and we watched him come into the world."

Henry laughed at the wording as Tommy chuckled. "That's a really cute story."

"Yeah, we went to the beach to show him where he couldn't go because we don't want to lose him", Finch shrugged, taking a sip of his lemonade. "It's harsh, yeah, but we also really wanted a cool picture."

Henry chuckled, shaking his head. "You two amaze me everyday."

Tommy Boy smiled at all of them, just happy to be there. He did find it a little unfair by the grace of God that all three of these really cute boys were dating each other, but he was still just as happy to be there. "That's great."

"So, Tomás", Finch started, looking at the man with a certain glint in his eye. "How did you meet Crutchie?"

Tommy Boy hummed, thinking of the story. "Well, I ran into him at the park—he was dressed extravagantly, by the way—but I apologized and he said that I was "cute, but not his type" so he added me to the group chat and declared me his friend."

Henry laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, that sounds like Crutchie."

"He's a really nice guy", Tommy complimented, nodding his head with a smile. "He told me that you guys were really awesome, too. He might've left out the part where you're attractive, but all the same."

Finch smirked as Henry chocked on his drink, Buttons giggling quietly. "Excuse me?"

Tommy Boy smiled awkwardly, glancing at all of the boys. "I'm sorry if I overstepped."

"No, you're good", Finch assured, placing his chin on his hands as his elbows held him up. "Besides, tú también eres muy guapo."

Buttons rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what Finch said as Henry shook his head. They both hoped they didn't mess this up.

"Gracias, Finch", Tommy accepted, smirking at the tatted man. "Tú eres también muy mono, no?"

Finch blushed profoundly as Button's jaw dropped, Henry turning to him in confusion. "What did he say?"

Tommy Boy chuckled, shaking his head as he went back to his food. "You guys are flustered easily. It's okay, though. It's funny."

"Okay, hold up", Finch stopped, shaking his head. "I am not flustered easily. I win all of the flirting competitions."

Henry snorted, turning to his boyfriend. "Oh, my love, we both know that's not true."

Finch swallowed roughly, turning away quickly and playing around with the napkin he was given. Henry and Tommy Boy laugh, leaving Buttons to chuckle.

"I'm content in the fact that I can't flirt and react very easily", Buttons shrugged, smiling softly. "It doesn't bother me."

"I can tell", Henry replies, stroking his hand through Buttons' hair once. "You usually blush then say thank you."

"That's really sweet", Tommy chuckles, making Buttons blush at the sound. "You're adorable."

For the rest of the night, the boys were stuck in their seats with wide grins on their faces as they spoke to the newest member of their friend group, trying to figure out his feelings for them.