Late Night Pottery

This shot is inspired by the movie 'Ghost'

"Fuck." you muttered to yourself out of frustration. Trying to make your piece of pottery perfect, but failing to do so.

"What's wrong?" your very handsome boyfriend, Austin, comes up behind you, with only his jeans & boxers on, after he had flipped the Elvis record that's spinning. "Unchained Melody" comes through the speakers. It's one of our go to records when it comes to using our turntable.

"You've done this before right? Making pottery?"

"Yeah, you need help?"

"Please?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes.  "I can't get it to smooth out right."

He chuckles, "Of course, my love." his raspy deep voice speaks out. Something you've always found so soothing.

Austin brings up another stool & sits behind you. "Here." he grabs your hands & guides them along with his onto the wet clay.

You can feel his hot breath on your neck as he sits right behind you. Tilting your neck, starting to enjoy yourself.

Austin places his lips onto your neck, placing gentle kisses. You bite your bottom lip & close your eyes out of pleasure.

You turn your head to face him, you place your lips onto his, passionately kissing to the rhythm of the song.

Both of you take your hands off the spinning clay. You turn to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing him more.

You both stand up without breaking the kiss. Austin picks you up by your thighs. You wrap your legs around his waist.

Neither of you give a care in the world that you're making a mess on each other from the clay on your hands. Clay in his hair & on his neck and back. Clay on your bare thighs & his old button down shirt he let you wear.

Austin slowly let's you go, back on your feet, lips still touching. Your hands run lightly up & down his back as his lips move from your lips to your neck.

His hands cup your rear underneath the shirt you're wearing of his.

At the same time, you both move your hands down each other's fronts. You both look at each other smiling for a moment before kissing once again, before he moves on to kiss your chest, then moving back up to your neck.

Your arms around his neck. Your neck goes back and to the side. You let out slight moans as he sucks on your sweet spot.

Austin cups your face & puts his lips back to yours before picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom.

"Wait, maybe we should take this to the shower?" you suggest.

He responds, "Yeah, I think that'd be a great idea."

————————————————————————

Comment & like for part two 😏