La Vie En Rose Pt 2 (smut)

Your hands are covering your mouth in shock, your eyes filling with tears.

"Yes! I will absolutely marry you!" You say to Austin, very excitedly.

You both hear random strangers cheering you on, making you both laugh.

He takes the ring out of the box & slips it onto your finger.

"Oh my god, you remembered!" saying to him, as it's the ring you saw in a vintage shop one day while you were out with him.

Austin stands up, "Haha, yeah. I actually went back the next day & got it for you. Just been waiting for the perfect time to do it, and when we planned this trip, that's what I knew I had too. Nothing could be more perfect."

"I love you so much, Aus. I really do."

"I love you too, y/n. So much more." With that, he places a very passionate kiss on your lips, then pulls you into a hug.

You feel Austin's phone buzz in his pocket. He breaks the hug & pulls it out.

"Hi! I just saw you & your girlfriend get engaged. I decided to snap some photos of your special moment. Thankfully I recognized who you were so I could send them to you. Congratulations to you both!" an Instagram message read from this really nice girl.

"Oh my gosh, that's so sweet of her." you say. "Now we really have this moment captured forever."

"Yeah, this is amazing. I love these."

"Can we frame one when we get home?"

"Of course, babe. Maybe we can get one of those collage frames & make it all with photos from this trip."

"I was actually just thinking that."

"Great minds think alike. Wanna head back to the hotel?" he smirks.

"Oh, you bet I do."

Austin & yourself catch an Uber back to the hotel.

Once you make it up to your room, Austin takes you by the hand & into the bedroom.

He cups your face, kissing you. You take hands to his chest, fiddling with the buttons on his shirt to get them undone.

When you get his shirt all unbuttoned, you help him take it off.

Austin breaks the kiss and squats down in front of you. He takes the hem of your dress into his hands, and raises it off your body, as he raises himself back up. He bites his lip at the site of you being naked underneath your dress.

"You went commando tonight? How did I not know?" he asks with a smirk.

You smirk back, "I wanted it to be a surprise."

"I cannot wait to devour you."

"Well, I'm all yours."

Austin pushes you down on the bed. His lips placed on your neck as his body hovers over you. He sucks gently, making you bite your lip.

He works his way down your body, kissing and sucking here & there, until he gets to your core.

He spreads your legs & places a kiss right on your clit, teasing.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, sweetheart." Austin says to you. He knows you love it when he calls you sweetheart.

Austin starts working his tongue on your clit, as he slides two fingers inside your already wet pussy.

"Already wet for me? Damn, baby." he says.

"Mmhmm." you moan out.

Austin reaches his free hand up to grab yours as he continues to do his work.

He slides in another finger, making you gasp.

"Aus, fuck." you cry out in pleasure. "I'm getting close."

"Whenever you're ready, baby. Go for it."

He continues until you reach your orgasm. He removes his fingers & replaces them with his tongue. Swirling it inside you, cleaning you out of your juices.

Austin stands up & removes his pants, along with his boxers.

He places himself over you, lining up with your center. Austin slowly goes in. Your jaw drops feeling his length. He lays on top of you, grinding himself inside of you at a steady pace.

"Arms up." he says to you. You did as told, and he places his hands in yours.

He kisses you as he works himself.

This is the most romantic & passionate sex the two of you have ever had. Getting engaged really changes things in a good way.

You break the kiss, "Austin, I love you."

"I love you, too sweetheart." he replies, before placing his lips to your neck.

Austin picks up the pace a little more & goes deeper.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum. Keep going." you say to him.

"I'm close too."

He keeps going & going until you both release yourselves.

Austin then pulls himself out & turns you on his side, then gets behind you.

"Round two?" he asks.

"Yes, please."

Austin does the same thing as before, but now fucking you from behind as you spoon.

You reach your head back & place your lips to his, making out as he passionately grinds himself.

You break the kiss to moan out as you release yourself again.

"Damn, Butler. You're so good."

"You're welcome, future Mrs. Butler." he says back, kissing your forehead.

"Hm, I like the sound of that." you say smirking.

—————————————————————————