Newlyweds (smut)

Finally, after a long night of dancing the night away, you & your new husband, Austin got to be alone.

You show up at the AirBNB he had rented out for the two of you to have your little pre-honeymoon before the actual one.

Austin has you wait by the car & gets the house door unlocked before picking you up bridal style and carrying you through the threshold.

You've dreamt of this moment your whole life. Being newly married, being carried in by your new husband, right before you're about to make love for the first time as husband & wife.

Austin carries you into the bedroom, and sets you on the bed, then leaning down to give you a kiss.

"My wife." he says smiling. "I'll be right back. I'm going to grab our bags." he gives you another kiss before heading outside.

While he's grabbing your bags, you take off your white party dress and heels, revealing your white lace lingerie you bought especially for this night.

Austin stops in his tracks when he sees you sitting  on the bed waiting for him.

"Wait, baby girl, we're you wearing that the whole time under that dress?" he asks amused.

"Mhm." you smirk. "You like?"

"Like? Baby girl, I love it."

"Good, I was hoping you would."

"God, I'm going to absolutely devour you." he says, his voice getting lower as he's getting turned on.

Austin starts undressing himself, leaving him in just his underwear.

"Lay down on the bed, baby." he says to you.

Austin gets on top, and passionately kisses you.

"My wife. Mrs. Butler. I'll never get over the sound of that." he says in between kissing your lips and your neck.

"Mrs. Butler does sound really good, huh?" you smirk.

"Very good."

Austin continues to kiss you he slips his hand down your panties and rubs his fingers on your clit.

Your breathing starts to get heavy. Moans start escaping your lips.

"Aus...fuck. I'm so wet.." you moan.

"So wet, hm? Just for me?"

"Y-yes."

He continues to kiss you, moving his lips to your neck and down your chest.

"This bra is gorgeous, honey. But I think it would look better on the floor, same with these panties." Austin says.

You prop yourself up so he can unhook your bra and toss it to the floor. He takes off your panties as well, and throws them to the floor.

Now that your breasts are exposed, he kisses them each, sucking on them for a moment as well.

He moves his lips down your body to your thighs. He slowly kisses up each thigh before hitting your core.

You feel his hot breath on you. You moan from the feeling. All you want is his touch.

Austin slowly starts working his tongue on your clit as he slides two fingers inside you.

"You are wet for me, such a good girl. Such a good wife." he says.

His words turn you on even more.

Austin continues to play with your clit with tongue as his fingers pump in and out of your wet pussy.

Your hand finds his hair, tugging at his curls, which makes him suck on your clit to give you more pleasure. Sucks hard.

"Fuuccckk!" you scream, as you're reaching your orgasm.

Austin contines to work his magic until you release yourself all over his fingers.

He pulls out & licks your mess off himself.

Austin takes off his underwear. His hard cock pops out, ready take you. Take you deep.

He slides himself inside of you. You intake a deep breath from the feeling of his length.

Austin goes deep inside. He intertwines his hands with yours.

He grinds his hips, moving his member slowly inside you. His lips are on your neck, sucking.

"Oh, Aus. You feel so fucking good." you moan.

Austin moans himself from your words.

"You're mine." he says.

"I'm yours. Forever." you respond before kissing him with so. much. passion.

He keeps grinding his hips at a steady pace. Your lips stay together. Tongues dance with each other.

Austin moans into your mouth as he feels himself come closer to orgasm.

He picks up the pace as feels closer, causing you to moan back to him.

The closer you both are, the harder it is to keep your lips on each others.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" you scream as you both release yourselves.

"Fuck, y/n. That was so good." Austin says.

"Tell me about it." you say out of breath.

Austin takes a hand and caresses your face. "My beautiful, wife. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my handsome husband."

"Forever?"

"Forever, and then some, baby."

————————————————————————