Sex at the Copa (austin!elvis smut)

It's currently August of 1956 in Daytona, Florida. 

There's carnival going on downtown that you & your friend have been going to each year. 

You happened to get a glimpse of what was going on at the performance stage while you and your friend rode the ferris wheel. Tons of girls your age, teens & early 20s, all screaming, gathering together, crazing over the newest up & coming singer, Elvis Presley. 

You & your friend giggled when you saw Elvis get someone's intimates thrown at him on stage.

"He is a cute one, isn't he?" your friend mentions.

"Oh, very cute. So handsome. And talented." you say back.

"What if we get to meet him?"

"Wouldn't that be a dream come true. With my luck, I doubt it'll happen."

"You never know."

You and your friend hop off the ferris wheel when the ride was finished. You were about to go onto another ride, until-

"Oh shoot!" your friend shouts, looking at her watch. "It's getting close to my curfew! My parents will flip if I'm late! Are you okay catching a cab home by yourself? Or do you want to leave with me?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll be fine. I can always find a pay phone too and have someone come get me. Or maybe my brother and his girl are still around. I'll figure it out. You go on home before your parents rip you a new one."

"Thanks, pal. I'll you see later!"

And with that your friend was off. You wandered around the carnival by yourself on this humid Floridian night. You swear you felt eyes in you as you walked around, but never saw anyone behind you.

You took a break from walking around & leaned your back against a wall of one of the many food stands that were around. This one happened to be closed, so there wasn't very many people around. 

It was in perfect view of the performance stage. You watched as Hank Snow performed, wishing Elvis was still on stage. But before you knew it, someone came right in front of you, startling you. They leaned into the wall, propping themselves with one arm. Looks like your luck is changing.

"Hey there, lil lady." Elvis says to you. "Been lookin' all over for you."

"Oh my gosh, Elvis! Hi! You startled me! Is it really you?"

"Yes, yes it is. I uh, I so happened to look over in the direction of the ferris wheel as you were getting off of it & I just thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on."

You blush at his words, "Oh, Elvis, stop. You can't quite possibly think that about little ol' me. You don't even know my name."

"Well, what is your name, darlin'?"

"Y/n."

"Y/n? That's a such a pretty name for a pretty girl like you."

"Why, thank you." you blush again, making your cheeks as red as tomatoes.

"So, where's your friend?"

"She had to scat. It was getting close to curfew for her, unfortunately. Her parents are really strict."

"I see. What about you? Are your parents strict?"

"They can be."

"You got a curfew, darlin'?"

"No, not right now. They don't really care how late I'm out during the summer. Especially if my brother is with me."

"Well, is he with you tonight? Is he here?"