Birthday Sex (smut)

Meant to post this the other day on Austin's birthday but didn't get a chance, so here it is now!

Also thank you for 31k reads!

—————————————————————

The day is finally here. The day you've planning months for. Your boyfriend's 31st birthday.

You had decided awhile back that you wanted to throw Austin a surprise party, to not only celebrate his birthday, but all the hard work he has put into his movie Elvis the past couple years, with filming, perfecting the role, all of the press, etcetera.

Thankfully, you had gotten Baz to take Austin out for drinks & whatever else during the day so you & yours and Austin's best friend, Ashley Tisdale, and his co-star Olivia, could set up.

"Okay, so we got the balloons set up, the banner, the bar is stocked, everything is clean. Ashley, you & Chris are picking up the food, right?" you ask her.

"Yes, ma'am!" she responds.

"Perfect. While you're doing that, Olivia & I will set up snacks, plates, and whatever else."

About an hour later, everything was set up & guests started to arrive. Some of the guests were his dad, his sister, Tom Hanks & his wife, other Elvis cast mates, a couple of his cast mates from The Shannara Chronicles & The Carrie Diaries, Priscilla & Lisa Marie Presley, Riley Keough, & others.

Your phone dinged.

"From Aus 🤍: Hey baby, Baz & I are on our way back to the house. Be there in about 15. Can't wait to see you xx"

You texted him back.

"Okay baby, see you soon xx"

"Alright, they'll be here in about 15, so everyone find your places! Chris, you got the lights right?" you ask Ashley's husband.

"Yep, ready."

"And Ashley, you're on watch for them to pull up?"

"Yes! I'm keeping an eye out, don't worry. It's already been going to plan all day, I'm sure it'll be a perfect night."

"God, I hope so."

The 15 minutes had past, & here they are right on time.

"Alright, they're pulling in! Everyone places, Chris hit the lights!"

Everyone got into places & the lights have been shut off.

"I'm so excited for you to finally see the house, Baz. I can't believe you haven't seen it yet." Austin says coming into the house.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone shouts as the lights come on.

"Happy birthday, baby!" you say to Austin, greeting him.

"Babe, what is all this?" he asks, with a huge smile.

"A party, just for you, with your closest family & friends."

"Oh my god, I had absolutely no idea. Thank you so much." he says, kissing you.

"You're very welcome."

Austin goes around and greets everyone.

"So he really had no idea of this?" you ask Baz, making sure.

"Yeah, he didn't seem suspicious of it at all. You did good, kid." he pats you on the back.

"Thanks, Baz. I'm glad it all worked out. I love seeing him so happy."