On Display (smut)

"Oh my god, Aus. This room is so fancy & sleek. I love it." you say as you & Austin walk into your hotel room in New York city for the weekend.

"Had a feeling you'd like it." Austin responds.

"The ceiling looks like the night sky filled with stars. I can't wait til it's dark out. It'll be such a vibe."

You walk over to the window, looking at all the buildings & New Yorkers walking the streets.

Austin comes up behind you and places a hand on your ass. "You look extra good today, baby. I don't know what it is, but damn." he says seductively in your ear. He fiddles around with your skirt so he can touch your bare cheek. "Went with a thong today, I see?"

"Mhm. Only for you, baby."

Austin puts his lips on your neck. You throw your head back onto his shoulder.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." Austin says. "Right here, right now."

"Then do it."

"Arms up." he says.

You lift your arms up & he pulls your dress up over your head.

"No bra? What are doing to me, y/n?"

You just giggle in response.

Austin throws his shirt off, and he kisses you more on your neck & shoulders. You love feeling his bare chest against your back.

"Bend over." he demands.

You do as told and you prop your self using your hands on the window.

Austin slips two fingers on both sides of your hips, cuffing the hem of your thong & slides them down.

He drops down to be level with your pussy, that's already wet for him.

Austin starts rubbing at your folds.

"You're so perfect, baby." he says to you before placing a kiss on your clit, sending shivers down your spine.

He runs his tongue back & forth on your core before he flicks your clit.

Your moans start filling the room, as he sucks your clit with all his power.

"Oh fuck. Aus, keep going. I'm so close." you moan out.

To help you reach your orgasm, Austin slips two fingers inside you while his mouth is still on your clit.

He pumps them in & out until he makes cream all over him.

Austin stands up and licks your juices off his hand & fingers.

He takes his jeans & underwear off before lining his hard cock up with your pussy. Before going full force, he strokes your center with his tip, teasing you.

"Please." you whine.

"Please, what?"

"Please, Austin."

"No. Cmon, you know what to say."

"Please, daddy."

"That's my girl."

Austin slides himself into you, going in and out. He grips himself onto your hair with one hand to keep him steady, the other hand on your hip.

As he goes faster and harder, he makes you both stumble, pushing you more against the window. The window that's getting fogged up from your hot breath when moan. Austin is absolutely demolishing you.

"Look at you. You're a mess on display for everyone to see. Do you want someone to look up and see you? See how good I fuck you baby girl?" he moans into your ear.

"Y-yes, daddy."

Your words make him pound into as hard as he absolutely can.

Your moans turn into screams as he hits your g-spot with all his power.

You scream his name as he makes you cum multiple times in a row.

"Such a good girl." Austin says to you slowing down before he pulls out.

"Goddamn, you fucked me so good." youbsay to him.

"Only the best for my baby girl." he says before kissing you.

———————————————————————