Babysitting

You & your husband, Austin, are over at your friend, Ashley Tisdale's house, to spend the weekend there watching over baby Jupiter as Ashley & her husband, Chris, go away on a little anniversary trip.

"Bye, baby girl! Momma loves you!" Ashley says to Jupiter as you hold her. "Thank you guys again. We really appreciate it."

"It's no problem! Anytime." you say to her.

"I gave you the rundown right? Of everything?"

"Yes, & you left instructions for things. We'll be good."

"Okay. I guess we'll see you Sunday night when we get back."

"Alright, you two have fun."

"Thank you!"

And with that, Ashley & Chris headed it for their romantic weekend getaway.

"What's that smell?" Austin asks.

"Um, seems like miss Jupiter went number two. Wanna change her?"

"Not especially."

"Have you ever changed a diaper?"

"Uhhh, I don't think so."

"Well, it's time for you to learn! I mean, you'll have to learn eventually anyways."

"Very true." he smiles at me, knowing of our future plans to have our own family someday. "You've done it before?"

"Yeah, plenty of times. I used to babysit a lot as a teen."

"Alright, so how is this done?"

"Okay, so. You start by laying her down somewhere. Usually on a changing table, sometimes I'll do it on the floor or on a couch. Some parents, like Ashley & Chris, have a little set up in the kitchen on a part of their counter for easy access. So, we'll lay her down here, and then take off her bottoms. If she was in a onesie, then we'd have to take the whole thing off."

"That sounds like a pain in the ass."

"Yeah, it can be." you giggle. "So, once her bottoms are off, we undo the little tabs on the sides of the diaper, then pull the front down."

"Okay, then what?" Austin asks, waving his hand, trying to get rid of the smell.

"Lift up the legs, wipe her down, put the wipe in the diaper, wrap that up, and toss it. Then you'll open up a clean one, lift her legs back up, put the clean one underneath, then bring the front of it up and secure tabs."

"And that's it?"

"Yep, that's it! Then of course, you put her bottoms back on."

You picked Jupiter up and gave her kisses on the cheek. Austin smiles at the sight.

"You know, you're gonna be a great mom someday." he says to you.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. The way you are with babies, and just kids in general, you're already so nurturing & motherly."

"Thank you, baby. I can't wait to have our own someday."

"I can't wait either. Why don't we try and make one later?"

"As much as that sounds like fun, um, baby I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"What if I told you I'm already pregnant?"

"W-Wait, are you?!"

You giggle at his excitement, "Yeah, I am."

"Oh my god, baby! This is great! I'm so excited. How far along are you?"

"Just a few weeks. Just been waiting for the right time to tell you."

"I cant believe we're going to start our own little family." he says, looking into your eyes, very lovingly.

"I can't believe it either."

Austin goes in for a kiss, so you get on your tippy toes to reach.

"I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you too, more than anything."

You both went into the living room & played with Jupiter until it was her nap time.

Of course, you had a to snap a picture of Austin playing with her & send it to Ashley, with a text that read, "Jup loves her Uncle Austin ❤️"

Ashley texted back with, "Awww 🥹 my heart ❤️"

———————————————————————