FaceTime Fun Pt 2 (smut)

After that fun night on FaceTime with Austin, you decided you needed all of that in person with him.

The next morning you booked a flight to Queensland, Australia. You're so excited, Austin has no idea you're coming. Thankfully you have his filming schedule so you can plan accordingly & you have the address to his apartment.

He sends you a text as you're in your Uber on the way to the airport.

"Hey babygirl, what are you doing tomorrow? I have a day off and I was thinking we could do what we did the other night?"

Little does he know we're going to be doing all of that in person tomorrow.

You text him back, "I think I'm free tomorrow so we should be able too. That was fun."

"It was. Just wish I could see you in person & love on you."

"I know honey, me too. We'll be together soon enough. I gotta get to work so I'll talk to you later." You make up the excuse as you're pulling up to the airport.

"Alright, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

——————

The next day after your long flight to Australia

You finally reached Austin's apartment. Before leaving the airport, you made sure to stop in the bathroom & change your clothes and make sure your hair & makeup looked good. And of course, you sprayed your signature perfume on yourself that Austin absolutely loves.

You knock on his door if his apartment.

"Baz, if that's you, I told you I'm doing absolutely nothing today!" you hear Austin from inside. He finally reaches the door and opens it.

"Surprise!" You shout excitedly.

"B-baby?! What are you doin' here?!" he asks, standing there without a shirt, just in sweat pants, with his black hair falling in his face.

"I came to surprise you! I missed you so much!" You went in for a kiss before giving him a chance to say anything.

"I missed you too, so much! Oh my god, I can't believe you're here." he pulls you into a tight hug.

"Well, believe it, baby!"

"Here, let me grab your suitcase & bring it in for you. How long are you staying?"

"A couple weeks, maybe longer."

"Really?" he raises an eyebrow, getting excited.

"Haha, yeah really! I just missed you so much and I knew I needed to see you for longer than just a few days or a week."

"Please stay longer than a couple weeks, I know I'm not going to survive the rest of the time without you."

"If things are going alright without me at work, then I will."

"Prayin' that they will." he say, letting his little southern accent slip out that he uses for Elvis. You find it so sexy when it happens.

"Only time will tell."

"Are you tired? Are you hungry? Whatever you need, I'll make sure you get it."

"I just need you."

"Oh do you now?" he smirks, bringing his hands to your face.

"Yeah."

Austin crashes his lips to yours. You both let your tongues dance with each other's.

"Where's the bedroom?" You ask breaking the kiss.

"Down the hall." he responds.

"Take me there?"

Without an answer, Austin picks you up bridal style, making you giggle.

Your lips meet again with his as he carries you to the bedroom.

Austin places you on the bed once you've gotten there. He hovers over you, using one hand, running his thumb over your cheek.

"God, I missed you." his blue eyes piercing into yours before placing his lips to yours.

"I missed you so much more."

Austin gets up to remove your jeans. As he does that, you sit up & take off your shirt.

"You wore this for me, didn't you?" he asks, noticing your navy lace lingerie set. You know it's his favorite.

"Of course I did." you smirk at him.

With his teeth, he takes the hem of your panties and drags them off your body.

Seconds later, Austin spreads your legs apart. Kisses up your thighs before he meets with your center.

Shivers run up and down your spine, feeling his hot breath at your entrance.

Austin slowly starts to work his tongue on your clit while taking two fingers inside of you.

He knows exactly how you like it. You're in absolute bliss right now. The way he's doing it & finally having it after so long.

"Oh, fuck. Just like that." You moan, as he sucks on your clit just right.

"Should I keep going?" he asks.

"Please. Don't stop. Keep going until I come."

Austin keeps working his magic, bringing you closer & closer. Sucking harder & harder.

"Aus, I'm gonna come."

"Go for it, babe."

You release yourself & he cleans up your juices.

He gets up and slips his sweats off along with his boxers, making himself completely nude.

"You ready?" he asks before entering himself.

"More than ready."

Austin starts off slow, "Damn, babe. You're so tight."

"We haven't fucked in months, what do you expect?"

"Well, you're not going to be so tight in a second."

He works his up to a faster pace as you get readjusted to his length.

Austin's lips are on your neck, sucking, as he thrusts into you. His hands intertwine with yours, bringing them up over your head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." You spat. "You're so good, Austin."

"I love it when you say my name. Say it again." he starts to pick up the pace even more.

"Austin."

"Again."

Before you knew it, he had you screaming his name as you both released yourselves.

Your lips meet once again, kissing each other passionately as you come down from your high.

"I missed you so much, y/n." Austin says to you.

"I missed you too. So much more, Aus. I love you."

"I love you too, forever."

———————————————————————