Jealousy (smut)

You and Austin are currently at a restaurant, having a little date night.

The waiter, who was particularly cute, was flirting with you. You, being flirty by nature, flirted back.

"Is there anything else I can get for you two?" the waiter asks with a wink, looking at you specifically.

"Oh, um maybe-

Austin cuts you off, "No, we're good. We'll just take the check. Thanks."

The waiter walks off to go get the bill.

"Babe, what the hell? Why'd you cut me off?" you ask him.

"You know why."

You didn't say anymore because you didn't realize what was bothering him.

Austin paid the for the bill, and you both headed home.

The whole car ride was silent. You knew Austin was in a mood and didn't want to say anything while he was driving that could push him further.

As soon as you walked through the doors of your nice LA home, you asked him.

"Okay, I genuinely don't know why you're mad. So tell me. What did I say? What did I do?"

"Cmon, y/n. You know."

"I don't. I'm serious, Austin."

"You're mine, right?"

"Yes, of course. Always."

"Then you have no business flirting with other men."

"Oh, don't fucking go there Austin."

"Excuse me?"

"You look at everyone like you're in love with them."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do! Have you not watched your own interviews? Seen photos of yourself with fans? I swear you flirt with everyone you meet."

"I don't, but okay. Maybe I can't help but to look at people like that. I'm sorry if my face looks flirtatious when I'm deep into conversation. But you were legit flirting with our waiter."

"Well, maybe I can't help that I'm just flirty by nature, Aus. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it. It's not that big of a deal. It's not like I got his number or I'll ever see him again."

"Not that big of a deal? Y/n, you are mine & only mine. It's a big deal to me when I see you making eyes at someone who isn't me. You should only ever have eyes for me."

"I'm yours, huh?"

"Yeah. You are."

"Then show me. Show me I'm yours."

Austin grabs your face and brings it to his, kissing you ever so passionately.

He picks you up by your thighs & carries you up to the bedroom without breaking the kiss or missing a step.

Austin sets you down, and unzips your dress. You take the straps off and let it fall to the floor, kicking it to the side with your feet.

Austin moves his lips to your neck as he takes your bra & panties off.

He pushes you onto the bed. Before he goes in, he  undresses himself & you enjoy the show.

Austin gets on his knees & leaves a trail of kisses up your thighs making his way to your core.

You feel his hot breath on your center. You let out a slight moan from the feeling.

Austin slowly starts working on your clit with his mouth, making you take a sharp breath.

"Oh god." you moan out, as his tongue circulates your bud.

You put your hands into his hair as he sucks on you. The harder you tug, the harder he sucks.

"Aus, please. Please keep going. I'm so close. Fuck."

Hearing those words made Austin even more so determined to make you cum.

He gave it all he could, and sucked as hard as humanly possible. You scream his name at the top of your lungs as you released your orgasm.

"Holy shit." you say out of breath.

Austin gets up and hovers himself over you.

"You're mine." he says seductively.

"I'm yours." you respond.

Austin kisses you sweetly, tasting yourself on his lips.

You wrap your legs around his waist and he starts working himself into you.

"You promise me you won't flirt with any other man ever again, baby girl?"

"I-I promise." you stutter as he thrusts into you.

"Good girl."

With that, Austin picks up the pace, pleasuring you further.

A moan escapes from your lips with every thrust.

"I'm-I'm sorry I ever flirted with him. You're the only man for me. Fuck." you say, breathing heavy.

Again, your words making Austin even more determined. He goes into you as hard as he possibly can, until you both cum.

He collapses on top of you as soon as both release.

"So, did I show you?" he asks.

"Uh huh. Very much so."

————————————————————————