FaceTime Fun (smut)

It's 1am & you're wide awake laying in bed. You can't sleep for the life of you, no matter how hard you tried, and of course, you had to be up early for work.

You text your boyfriend, Austin, to see if he's still awake. You're currently long distancing it as he's all the way across the world, Australia, to be exact. He's currently filming his upcoming biopic about Elvis Presley.

"You awake?" you text.

"Um, yeah? It's 3:00 in the afternoon." he responds.

"Sorry. Im so tired I forgot what time it is there. But apparently I'm apparently not tired enough to fall asleep."

"You can't fall asleep?"

"Nope."

Instead of texting back, Austin FaceTimes you. Of course, you answer it immediately to see his black hair all a mess, and his bright blue eyes just waiting.

"Hi handsome. Two FaceTimes today? I love this for me." you say when answering.

"Well, Im off today, so I figured if you're still up we can talk til you fall asleep."

"Okay. I miss you."

"I miss you too, darlin'." he lets out his Elvis twang.

"I wish you were here with me."

"I wish I was too."

"I wish you were here, snuggling me & kissing me."

"Yeah? Anything else?" he smirks.

"I wish you were touching me in all the right places."

"Like where?"

"Like my breasts, my ass,....my clit."

"Oh?"

"Mhm."

"Well, I super wish I was home so I could pleasure you all night long."

"Maybe you still can."

"Go on." Austin says, being intrigued.

"Tell me what to do myself. Ask me questions. Talk dirty."

"Alright, what are you wearing right now?"

"My pink lace panties with one of your tshirts."

"I love it when you wear my clothes. Especially after we have sex. I find it so sexy when you do that."

"When was your favorite time with us together in bed?"

"Babygirl, I don't have a favorite. Every time is amazing."

"But if you had to pick a time, what you would pick?"

"Hmm, probably this last time when you came to visit."

"I remember that. Fuck, I'm so turned on right now." you slowly start to rub yourself over your panties.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Mhm, over my panties to start. Keep going. Tell me about that last time."

"I remember us going into my bedroom here in Australia. We started off by kissing very passionately as we made our way to the bed. I pushed you down as we were still kissing. I lifted up the skirt of your dress, putting my hand down your panties, rubbing on your clit."

With those words, moved your panties to the side & started rubbing on your clit.

"Mmm, what happened after that?"

"I broke the kiss to undress you. I slipped off your dress, revealing your breasts as you weren't wearing a bra. I removed your underwear before going down on you."

You feel yourself become more wet the more he goes on.

"Then what?"

"I sucked & played with your clit while fingering you in & out. I kept going until you were about to cum."

"Which is what I'm about to do right now."

"Don't. Wait til I finish the story."

"Hurry up then, I'm so close."

You look over to Austin, you can tell he's turned on too.

"You know you can touch yourself too." you mention.

"Nah, It's all about you right now."

"If you say so. Continue?"

"Yeah. Once you had your first of many orgasms, I took my bottoms off and slowly inserted myself into you, going in & out. Our lips on each other's, our tongues fighting for dominance, as we passionately made love to one another. Wasn't long until we both came, and we went in for round two."

You started to pick up the pace, rubbing every inch of yourself.

"Finish, I'm about to lose it."

"Round two was faster, and harder. I had you screaming my name multiple times. Neither of could control ourselves. We kept going & going, until we both couldn't take it."

You feel yourself release, and with that, a moan escaped from your lips.

"Feel better now?" he asks.

"Uh huh." you get out while catching your breath. "I love you. Im booking a flight out to see you again. Fuck work."

"I love you too. You know where to find me."

———————————————————————