Drunkstin

It's currently 1am and you're wide awake in bed waiting for your husband, Austin, to come home from his night out at the bar with friends.

You hear the front door open downstairs. You hear the thud of Austin's boots hit the floor. Eventually you hear him come upstairs into the bedroom.

"Hey honey." you say to him.

He just stands there looking around.

"Uh, you gonna get in bed?" you ask him.

"Get in bed with you? Sorry, I'm married."

You chuckle, "Austin, you're married to me."

"Oh, my wife won't like to hear that."

"Your wife is me, Austin."

"Oh? I guess that makes sense. You lot like her. Very pretty."

You blush at his last comment, "Just get into bed, Aus. You're drunk."

"I'm drunk?! Fuck, my wife is going to be so pissed."

You roll your eyes and shake your head with a little laugh.

You get out of bed & walk over to him.

"Baby, let's get you out of your clothes & get you into bed."

"You're going to undress me? Damn, now my wife will really be pissed."

You grab his face with one hand, "Hey, look at me." you look him straight into those bright blue eyes. "I'm your wife. Me, y/n. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Hi baby. That is you. My perfect, cute, sexy, wife. Gosh, have I told you how incredibly sexy you are?"

"Yes, yes you have. Lift your arms up." 

Austin lifts his arms up so you can pull his shirt off of him.

"Did someone spill beer on you? Or did you spill on it yourself?" you ask, as you smell beer on his shirt.

"I think this dude knocked into me as I was drinking and made me spill. I don't know. But what I do know is, is that I love you."

"I love you too, Aus."

As you're taking off his jeans for him, he rambles. "You should have come with me tonight, baby. I missed you so much. I don't know how I lasted there that long without you. Like, you're just so fun and amazing and beautiful, you really would have made the night so much better."

"Oh, I'm sure it would have been fun. I'll go next time, I promise. Let's just get you into bed now."

"You're gonna undress me and not make love to me?"

"Not tonight, baby. I'm tired, and you're hammered. Let's get some sleep."

Austin pouts and gives you puppy dog eyes, "Pleeeasseeeee?"

"No, Aus. Come on."

"Fineeeee." Austin whines.

You both get into bed & get cozy under the covers.

Austin lays his head on your chest & pet his head, running your fingers through his hair.

"I love you so much, y/n. I do, I really do."

"I know you do, baby. I know."

"Are you mad at me?"

"What would I be mad at you for, baby?"

"Getting drunk."

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just glad you made it home safe."

"You didn't say I love you back." he pouts.

"I love you too, Austin. So very much. My sweet boy."

Austin smiles at your words. He mumbles something as he slowly starts to fall asleep.

"What'd you say, honey?" you ask him.

"Don't leave me." he says quietly, drifting to sleep.

"I won't baby. I promise. Get some sleep, honey. Goodnight, my love."

"Goodnight." Austin says as he wraps his arms around your waist, giving you a squeeze before passing out.

----------------------------------------------------------------