New Year's (smut)

"3..2...1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" you & your boyfriend Austin shout as you watch the ball drop in Times Square, as you stand on the balcony of your suite which over looks Time Square.

Austin kisses you passionately as soon as the clock stroke midnight. You clink your champagne glasses together soon after and take a sip.

"I love you so much, y/n." he says to you.

"I love you too. More than anything."

"You do?"

"Yeah." you bite your lip.

"Show me. Show me how much you love me." he starts leading you back inside, bringing you to the bed. He sets your glasses of champagne onto the side table.

Before he lays down, he gets undressed, getting ready for you to show him how much you love him.

Austin lays down, naked, in all his glory.

You undress yourself, revealing your bare breasts & leaving yourself in just your black sparkly thong Austin had picked out just for this occasion.

You spot the ice bucket the bottle of champagne sits in, giving you an idea.

Before getting on top of Austin, you grab an ice cube from the bucket.

You put it into your mouth and start dragging it down Austin's naked body, starting at his neck.

He shivers from the coldness, but also gets aroused by the feeling.

You drag the ice cube down his neck, to chest, then abdomen, going down to his cock, which is popped upright. You circle around it before dragging it down to his thighs.

Moans escape from his mouth as you continue to tease him with the ice. You can he's getting impatient.

"Baby, quit teasing and show me some love. Goddamn." he moans out.

"I am showing you some love, this is just apart of it."

You work your back up his body with the ice, avoiding his dick this time around.

"Fuck it." Austin says. With that, he flips you over so he could get on top.

"Impatient much?" you ask him.

"Yeah, you're too much of a tease, baby girl. I need to fuck you so bad."

"If it'll make you feel any better, you can tease me right back."

Something in Austin's eyes shifted with your words. They grew darker.

He grabbed an ice cube from the bucket & did the same to you as you did to him.

Austin dragged the ice from your neck, going down to your chest, to your breasts. Dragging the ice in between them before he sucks on each nipple while the ice is still in his mouth.

You can feel yourself getting so wet for him.

As he continues to drag the ice down your body, he removes your thong.

The closer Austin gets to your core, the slower he drags the ice, teasing you as much as possible.

Once he made his way to your clit, feeling the coldness of the ice was a sensation you had never felt before. A good, very good, sensation.

Austin continues the ice play on your clit and inside of you until it melts. You can't wait til it's gone because now you're the one getting impatient.

You watch him play with you until he looks up at you as soon as the ice is gone. He gives you a wink before he starts working on you.

His lips immediately go to your clit, licking circles in between sucking. You arch your back at the feeling, letting yourself release. You've never been this aroused in your life.

Just seeing him go down on you is one of your favorite sites. Your hand tangled in sandy blonde locks as he gives you orgasm after orgasm.

Austin slips his tongue inside you, licking up your juices.

"You taste so, so, good, baby girl." he says.

You swear you cum again just at his words.

Austin brings his lips to yours. Tasting yourself on him.

He slowly slides his cock into you, making you let out a moan from his length.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Austin asks.

"Uh huh." you let out in a breathy tone.

Austin puts his lips to your neck, leaving kisses in between his words. "I'm gonna make this the best year for you, baby." "I love you so much, y/n." "You're so beautiful." "You feel so good around my cock." "Fuck, baby. I'm so close."

All you could do in response to his words is moan as his dick goes in & out of your soaking wet pussy.

"Austin, baby, please. Go- go faster. I'm so fucking close. Fuck." you let out.

Austin picks up the pace and goes faster, making you release yourself as you scream his name.

He releases himself at the same time.

"Fucking hell. What a way to start the new year." he says, laying down next to you.

"No shit." you say out of breath, trying to bring yourself down to earth after that amazing high.

"Wanna go again?" he asks.

"You know it."

———————————————————————