Bathroom Sexcapade (smut)

You're currently at a restaurant with Austin, finishing up dinner.

As you wipe up the last bit of chocolate sauce from your plate that was left over from your cake, you playfully run your foot on Austin's leg under the table, "I just realized I forgot to panties on." you smirk, licking the chocolate off your finger.

"Oh, did you now?" Austin replies, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm. I'm gonna go to the bathroom before we head out. Pay for the bill & I'll meet you up front?" you wink before getting up from your seat.

Austin clears his throat feeling himself getting hot. He knows what you're doing. "Yep, you got it baby."

As you go to the bathroom, Austin pays for the check then heads to the bathroom.

He knocks on the door of the singular bathroom.

"Someone's in here!" you shout from behind the door.

"Baby, it's me." Austin says.

You open the door and pull him in by his shirt, immediately crashing your lips to his, making out with him.

You fiddle around with his belt and undo it, as well as unzipping him.

Austin's pants drop to the ground. He quickly pushes his underwear down, letting his dick free.

You take a condom from your purse and quickly slip it on him.

"Since when do we use condoms?" he asks.

"Since I super don't need to get pregnant after I just booked a role in a movie." you reply.

"Fair enough."

Austin crashes his lips to yours, making out again. He lifts you up onto the counter space next to the sink.

He pushes up your skirt and starts going in & out of you.

"You're so fucking wet for me, baby girl." he moans. "I love how wet I make you. It's so easy."

All you could do is moan from his words and the feeling of his length going in & out of you.

Austin keeps one hand on the counter to steady himself & uses the other on your clit, rubbing it.

"Oh, fuck. Austiiiinnn..." you moan as he goes hard on your clit with his hand. "Shit, don't stop. I'm so close."

"Are you going to cum for me sweetheart?" he says low, as he goes faster with his cock.

"Y-yes." you could barely let out from the stimulation you're feeling.

"Good girl."

With those words you feel yourself release.

"Fuck!" you shriek as your juices flow out of you.

Austin cums immediately after.

"Shit..." he says catching his breath.

You lean back. "I know.."

Suddenly, a banging on the door happens, startling the both of you.

"Hey!! Other people need to get in there!!" a man yells.

"Sorry!" you reply. "Be right out!"

You and Austin giggle right after for a moment, realizing how your little sexcapade pissed off some dude when there's other bathrooms with stalls.

You both collect yourselves and walk out shamelessly, passing up the guy.

"Yall couldn't have waited??" the dude says to himself.

You & Austin bust out laughing as you leave the restaurant.

—————————————————