Threesome (smut)

A/N; requested by my lovely bestie itsohtae 🤍

————————————————————————

Finally, it's the night you've been waiting for. You get to one of your all time favorite artists live, Madison Beer. You've loved her since she "Melodies" era and she's always been one of your girl crushes.

Your amazing boyfriend Austin gifted you with VIP tickets for your birthday, which came with meet & greet.

"Oh my god, she looks so good." you say to Austin while you're in line to meet her.

"She does. Not as as good as you though."

"Oh shut up. She looks way better."

It was finally your turn and your heart was racing.

"Hiii angel!" Madison says greeting you with a hug.

"Hii! Oh my god I've been waiting forever to meet you. I love you so much." you respond.

"I love you too!"

"You're absolutely stunning by the way!"

"Thank you! So are you! Look at you! This dress is gorgeous."

"Thank you so much. This is my boyfriend Austin."

"Nice to meet you! Butler, right?" Madison asks him.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." Austin gives a smile.

"Thought I recognized you! I loved your Elvis movie, it was so good. I grew up listening to Elvis with my grandparents, and my dad loves him as well."

"Thank you, that's so kind of you to say. And so did I. It was amazing getting to play him."

"Shall we take a picture?" Madison asks.

"Of course!" you say.

You take your photo with Madison and head off to take your spot on the general admission area of the venue. Since you have VIP, you get to be right up front.

It's the middle of the show, and the lights are out for a set & costume change.

Madison came back out and went towards you. You held your hand out for her and she grabbed it, sneaking a note to you.

"I cannot stop thinking about how absolutely gorgeous you are. Stick around after the show for a threesome with me, you & Austin? xx"

You read the note a few times to process what it says as you're in disbelief.

You show the note to Austin to see if he's down, because you know damn well you are.

"Let's do it." Austin whispers into your ear.

You wait for the right moment to lock eyes with Madison & give her the "tongue between two fingers" sign with a smirk.

Madison giggles and winks at you, giving you butterflies.

After the show, you & Austin stuck around the venue at the backdoor outside and waited for Madison.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you're down for this. You're both incredibly hot & both so nice. I couldn't get y'all out of my head." Madison says after she steps outside in her sweats, sweatshirt & sneakers.

"Honestly, I'm glad you asked because Aus & I have been wanting to spice up our sex life, and this seems like the perfect opportunity." you respond.

"Well, then. Let's go back to my place, shall we?" Madison says with a smirk. "Did you guys drive here or did you Uber?"

"We Ubered since we were both drinking."

"Nice. Well, follow me to my ride. I love doing the LA show & being able to go home right after."

You & Austin join Madison in her car and make your way to her house, then up into her bedroom.

Madison shuts the door behind her & goes right to you.

"Damn, you're so pretty." she says. "I bet that pussy of yours is pretty too."

"According to Austin, it's the prettiest." you respond.

"I can't wait to see it."

Madison places her lips to yours, kissing you. The rush you get from her lips is insane.

Austin sits back on the bed and watches the two of you make out.

Madison unzips your dress and let's the straps fall off your shoulders, then the whole dress falls to the floor. She unclaps the strapless bra you're wearing and toss it to the side. Madison then breaks the kiss to undress her self.

You stand there in amazement as she was going full commando.

Madison puts her lips back onto yours, and starts rubbing on your core outside of your panties. She moves her lips to your neck, and starts sucking on your sweet spot. Somehow she knew exactly where that was.

Austin was now undressing himself, and pleasuring himself as he watched the "show" you and Madison were basically putting on for him.

Moans escaped from your mouth as Madison rubs you out. She takes your panties off of you, giving her access to your insides.

"Fuck, y/n. You're so damn wet. Did I do this to you, sweetheart?"

"Mhm." you moan.

"Let's move this to the bed, and let Austin in on this fun. Huh?"

"Yes, please."

You get on the bed and Madison lays next you.

"Austin, come here, and fuck me." Madison says.

Austin gives you a look to make sure it's okay. You nod your head yes.

As Austin starts to work his dick into Madison, you raise a leg up and start working your hand on yourself as Madison & you make out once more.

Madison takes over and starts rubbing on your pussy again, giving it some slaps in between.

You take a turn on Madison, and rub your fingers on her clit as Austin slams into her.

Between Madison's moans, and seeing your hot ass boyfriend fuck the girl of your dreams, you start pleasuring yourself.

Madison grabs onto your hand as Austin goes harder. You rub your clit faster and harder. The three of you release yourselves before going into round two.

Madison gets on top of you after Austin pulls out. She kisses you down your body making her way to your core.

"He's right, your pussy is pretty, baby." she says before she devours you.

Austin goes behind Madison on the bed and motions for her to into doggy style. He hits her from behind as Madison continues to go down on you.

You eventually come to an orgasm & Madison licks you clean. You lean towards her and kiss her, tasting your juices on her mouth.

Once Austin finishes on Madison, he lays next you and kisses you, as he rubs on you. Madison sits back & plays with herself as Austin gets in top of you and slides himself in.

You watch Madison play with herself as Austin thrusts into you. Her being turned on by watching you and Austin fuck it out has you turned on even more.

You see Madison release her own juices all over her hand, making you release yourself.

Austin pulls out & you go over to Madison. She puts her fingers into your mouth and let's you taste her. You make out once more before going over to Austin. You & her both kiss him before her & him look up at you.

"I think Austin's gonna have to share you with me now." Madison says.

"If I get to be in the action again, I'll definitely share." Austin responds.

"Well, I guess we'll have to make a date for next time." you say to the both of them.

———————————————————————