La Vie En Rose

A/N: 22k reads! Thank you so much to all of you who have read & continue to read as I post. Just a heads up this imagine is about 2.5k words, it's the longest yet and my personal favorite. I hope you enjoy!

Shoutout to salvamikael1864!
Go check out their stories!

————————————————————

Finally, you're taking the trip of your dreams. Paris, France. Some people call it 'the city of lights', but you call it 'the city of love'. You've always believed it's the most romantic city on Earth, and you're finally going & spending it with the love of your life, Austin. This trip isn't just any trip though, it's an anniversary trip, celebrating five years together.

Austin had planned the whole entire trip, and hasn't told you any details because he wants to keep everything a surprise.

You're currently in the Uber on the way to the hotel.

"What hotel are we staying at?" you ask Austin.

"The Ritz." he replies.

"The Ritz? That's where Gabrielle, aka Coco Chanel stayed."

"Yep."

"You knew?"

"Mhm. Because we're staying in her suite."

"Wait....are you serious?"

"Yeah, babe." he chuckles. "I know she's one of your favorite designers."

"Um, yeah, like my top fave! I can't believe we're staying there."

"Only the best for my sweetheart."

"I love you." you smile at him.

"I love you too, baby."

You've both made it to the hotel & you work your way in and upstairs to the Chanel Suite.

"Oh...my god. This is just as beautiful as the pictures." you say in awe, taking in the sight of the room. "You're the absolute best, Aus."

"That's you, y/n."

"Nooo, no way."

"Yep. You're the best, and you know what else you are?"

"What?"

"You're all mine."

"I'm all yours."

With that, you give him a passionate kiss.

"So, what's the plan for today?" you ask.

Austin responds to you, "Well, I was thinking we could shower first of all. I don't know about you, but I always feel gross after a long travel day."

"Yes, I agree. Let's shower first. Then what?"

"Then, we can get ready for the day, which will consist of us hitting all the shops, walking around, going to a cafe for lunch, a boat ride on the seine. Just taking in the city. We'll come back, get all dressed up & go to a really nice dinner, then go find a spot by the Eiffel Tower to watch it twinkle."

"Oh my god, that sounds so so perfect. Is going to the Lourve & Palace of Versailles anywhere on the itinerary?"

"Those are both tomorrow, along with the Arc de Triomphe."

"Beautiful. Do you want to shower first? I think I just want to walk around the suite right now & really take it in."

"Yeah, that's fine, babe."