Let's Give Them a Show (smut)

You and Austin are currently in New York for him to do some work stuff, rather than being in LA at home where you are most of the time. 

Austin wanted to meet up with some of his friends who live in the city for drinks. You agreed and went with him. 

You both were feeling it after a couple of strong drinks. You had one more before calling it night, but Austin had a few more, making him drunk as hell. Aka, horny as hell.

Austin leans into you to whisper seductively into your ear. "Baby, we should get out of here." 

"I agree. Its late." you say to him. 

It's almost 1 in the morning by the time you leave the bar & get back to the hotel.

The hotel lobby was a ghost town, except for the concierge playing game on his phone while working the night shift. He didn't even notice you two stumble in. Well, Austin stumbled in while you walked beside him.

"I need to fuck you so bad!" Austin says into your ear, thinking he was whispering, but he actually said it loud enough for the concierge to look up from his phone with a raise of an eyebrow.

"I know, Aus. I want you too. Once we're back in the room, I'm all yours." you say as you press the up button for the elevator.

Austin says loudly again, "You bet your cute little ass, you're all mine!" he grabs your ass, making you jump a little as you werent expecting it.

"Oh my god, Aus. Quiet down." you giggle, walking into the elevator, with the walls being mirrors.

"Babe, I'm using my indoor voice what do you mean?!"

"Babe, you're drunk. You get loud sometimes."

Completely changing the subject, "Gooooddddd this elevator is taking forever. I need to have you immediately."

"Hey, you're the one who got us a room on the 25th floor."

"Fuck. I can't wait anymore." Austin gets impatient and presses the button to stop the elevator.

"Aus, what are you -

He cuts you off and slams you into the back of the elevator, kissing you roughly before moving his lips to your neck and his hands gripping onto your ass.

"Aus, there's security cameras in here." you say to him, getting turned on.

He smirks as he pulls your dress up. "So? Let's give them a show then."

Austin notices you went commando when he pulled your dress up.

"No panties? For me? You're so good for me, baby girl."

He pulls his pants & underwear down just enough to pull his hard dick out.

Austin grabs your thighs and picks you up, wrapping your legs & arms around him. 

He slams you into the wall again, fucking you. Fucking you raw & dirty. Your lips have met again. Tongues collide in each others mouths.

Your hands tug at the ends of his hair, which makes him go faster, harder. 

"Fuck! Austin, please! Don't stop!" you moan out, taking a breather from his lips.

His hard cock mixed with the roughness brings tears to your eyes, streaming down your cheeks.

"Fuck, y/n. I'm so close." he says in his now low, hungry voice.

"Me...too. Oh, fuck!"

You both reach your orgasm at the same time, moaning into each other's mouths. 

Austin pulls out after he's finished & turns you around.

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your mascara running down your cheeks, your lipstick smudged.

Austin's big hand pulls you into him by your neck, and says into your ear, "Look at you, pretty girl. You're all messed up from daddy fucking you so good. You're such a slut putting on a show for the cameras. Shows not over yet. Bend over."

You bend over and place your hands on the mirrored wall in front of you.  

"Spread em'" Austin says, saying for you to spread your legs.

After you did so, Austin slams into you, taking you from behind.

As he rams his dick inside you, he slaps your ass, making you scream.

"I love it when I have you all a mess, screaming my name. I'm gonna make you cum again, so hard." Austin speaks.

He keeps going & going, faster & faster, until you cum again, screaming his name at the top of your lungs.

After you both finished, he pulls out and presses the button to continue the ride up.

You stay bent over for a second to regain your composure.

"You good, baby?" Austin asks.

You stand up, "Yeah, I'm great. Just...woah."

Austin smirks & chuckles, "Good thing we go home tomorrow, or else we'd probably be getting kicked out of here."

"Oh, fuck. I left hand prints all over the mirror."

"Wait.." Austin pulls out his phone & takes a pic of the mess on the mirror. "Now, we'll never forget this."

"Even without the picture, I don't think I could ever forget."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------