Mr. Presley (smut)

"And the winner is.....Austin Butler as Elvis Presley!" the presenter speaks into the mic.

Austin makes his way up on stage to accept his first ever Oscar win for Best Actor.

"Oh wow. I, uh, wasn't expecting this. I want to thank The Academy first of all for this incredible honor. I want to thank Baz of course, for giving me the opportunity to bring Elvis back to life. Thank you to the Presley family for all the kind words & support you have given me. I want to thank my family, my friends, my mom, I miss you so much. And of course, my beautiful, beautiful, fiancé, y/n. I love you so much baby! Thank you!"

"Wooooo!!" you drunkenly shout & clap for Austin as he makes his way off stage. And of course wiping away the last bit of happy tears that shed from your eyes.

When he's back at the table, you immediately great him with a kiss. "I love you so much babe. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, baby. I love you too."

"Wow, my future husband is an Oscar winner. That's so sexy."

"Wow, I think my future wife has had enough wine." he replies sarcastically.

"What? Nooooo."

"Mhm. Cmon baby, let's get you some water." he gestures to sit & have a glass of water that sits on the table.

"But I still have a full glass of wine to finish." you say, sipping on it.

Normally you wouldn't drink this much, but being so nervous for Austin's big night was making you gulp it down.

"Alright, but that's your last one."

"If you say so."

After the ceremony has finished, you & Austin make your way out of the venue.

"Woah, careful babe." Austin says to you, you stumble. "Grab onto me."

You grab onto his arm and rest your head on his shoulder.

"You know what I wanna do?" you whisper in his ear.

"What?"

"Fuck you like there's no tomorrow."

"Well, lets get ourselves home then." he smirks.

You both get into the backseat of the car. Not giving a care in the world about the driver literally being right there, you reach over & start unbuckling Austin's belt.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Austin asks quietly.

"I'm sorry, I can't wait." your lips say seductively into his ear. Your words sending so many thoughts through his mind.

"We're almost home, y/n."

"But I need you right now, Mr. Presley."

"Mr. Presley?"

"Mhm."

You've never called Austin that before. It's something he didn't know he needed to hear.

Austin clears his throat getting really turned on. "I, uh, wasn't expecting that, but I liked it."

"Mr. Presley, can I please?"

"Babe, two more minutes & we'll be home."

"Finnneee." you whine.

As soon as the driver drops you off at home, you both run up the walk way. Austin being too excited, he fiddles with the keys for a minute before getting it right to unlock the door.

Once you're in, he throws his keys on the little table by the door. You do the same with your clutch.

Austin's hands go to your neck as he places his lips to yours. Your hands do the same to him. You roughly make out before he breaks the kiss, picks you up, and throws you over his shoulder, making you squeal.

He takes you upstairs to the bedroom and throws you on the bed. Immediately getting on top of you. His lips find your neck, sucking on your sweet spot.

"Austin, please." you moan out.

"Please, what?"

"I need you."

"How bad?"

"So bad."

He gets off of you. "Undress for me."

Of course, you take your dress off as quickly as you can, leaving yourself completely naked.

"You were going commando this whole time? God damn. I knew there was something extra sexy about you tonight." Austin says.

You giggle at his remark before he places his lips on yours.

You help him get undressed before he sits you down on the bed.

Austin was about to get on his knees, but you stopped him. "Wait. It's your night, Mr. Presley. Let me pleasure you." you look up at him smirking.

As Austin stands in front of you, you take his member in his hands and slowly get to work. He slowly throws his head back as you jack him off.

Without any warning, you take his length into his mouth, bobbing up and down. Austin grabs onto your hair to keep himself steady, plus he knows how much you love having your hair pulled.

"Oh god." he moans out. "You're so, so good to me."

You keep going on him until he lets himself go, right into your mouth.

"Good girl." he says, seeing you swallow as you finish him off. "Your turn."

Austin drops down, "Spread." he says to you.

You do as told, and you spread your legs.

He kisses up your thighs, making his way to your core. Just the feeling of his hot breath on your center makes your back arch.

Austin goes for it, putting his lips to your clit & sliding in a couple fingers. "Damn, baby. You're so fucking wet already."

"Only for you, Mr. Presley."

You've learned calling him that is a huge turn on. And with that, he works his fingers in & out of you as his tongue makes figure eights on your clit.

"Oh, fuck." you lay back. You start gripping the sheets with one hand & his hair with the other, as he goes faster with both his tongue & his fingers.

"Oh, goddamn. You're so good for me, darlin." Austin says taking a quick break, letting his Elvis voice come out, which only turns you on even more.

"Holy shit, I think I'm gonna cum, baby." you moan.

Not even saying a word, Austin just sucks on your clit as hard as he can, making you release yourself.

Austin doesn't even give you moment to collect yourself, and goes right into slamming his hard dick in you, taking you by surprise.

"Oh my, Mr. Presley. You're so good. Fuck." you get out with all the small amount of air you have left in you.

"You like this, little mama?" Austin asks you in his Elvis voice, as he thrusts his full member fully into you.

"Uh huh."

You feel yourself coming close to orgasm again.

"Baby, I'm so close." you say to him.

"I'm close too, darlin."

Hearing his voice again brings even closer to the edge.

"Oh, fuck. Mr. Preessleyy." your eyes roll back as your release yourself.

Austin does the same, "Goddamn. Lord have mercy." he says, pulling out after he released himself, laying down next to you.

"I didn't know calling you Mr. Presley would bring that out in you." you say, trying to catch your breath.

"I didn't know that would be such a turn on to me."

"Wanna go for round two, Mr. Presley?" you smirk at him.

"Oh, you already know, little mama."

——————————————————————