Taking the Edge Off (mild smut)

It's Thanksgiving Day, and this year you're spending it with your fiancé, Austin's, family.

It's the first family gathering since Austin popped the question. Even though you've known his family for years now, you're more on the nervous side today, not ready to answer all the questions that will be asked about the wedding. You're just trying to enjoy the engagement at the moment & not rush into planning.

"So! When's the big day? Have you guys set a date yet?" Austin's dad, David, finally asks as we've finished with dinner.

"Um, no not yet. We're still figuring it out." you respond.

"Do you have any ideas on when?"

"Um, we're thinking probably like late May or early June, before it gets too hot. We want an outdoor wedding for sure."

Austin can sense that you're feeling nervous. He places a hand on your thigh under the table and starts rubbing it up & down. His touch always makes you feel better.

"Of next year? That's so soon." David asks.

"No, dad. Probably 2024 or 25. We're trying to take our time planning. Just enjoying being engaged right now."

"Well, don't take too long. You know things book up. Any idea on where you're going to have it?"

"We've talked about renting out a house that has a lot of property to have the ceremony & reception there." you say.

Austin starts moving his hand closer up to your center. You grab it, as you're trying to not have any foolishness go on at the dinner table.

"That seems like it would be nice. Definitely start looking into places to rent." his dad mentions.

"We will, dad. Don't worry." Austin says.

"And you know I'll help you with whatever you need." Austin's sister, Ashley, chimes in. "I have so many people to recommend you to from mine."

Ashley bring up her wedding, made everyone start to reminisce on that day.

Austin gets his hand out of yours & starts working his way back up your leg, moving your skirt out of the way.

While everyone is talking amongst themselves & the attention is no longer on the two of you, Austin leans over & whispers into your ear, "Let me take the edge off. I promise you'll feel better."

He works your panties of out the way & rubs his hand down your folds.

You start to tense up at his touch, feeling yourself being turned on.

Austin finds your clit and starts rubbing circles on it. You try to stay focused on the conversation to not let any kind of moans or faces come across.

Once you've become more turned on, your pussy had become wet enough for Austin to glide his fingers in & out of you so easily.

You clutch onto his pants, with it being the closest thing to you to grab that's not the table cloth.

You can feel yourself about to let loose as Austin picks up and the pace, while putting more action on your clit in between, but you're trying to hold back.

"Cum for me, baby. Don't be afraid."

Austin's words & his deep voice send your mind into a spiral.

You clutch onto his pants & purse your lips to keep yourself from literally screaming his name as you orgasm.

You clear your throat as you try and compose yourself after what just happened.

"Y/n? Did you hear me?" Ashley asked. "Do you want dessert?"

"Oh sorry, I must have been day dreaming. Id love some. Thanks." you respond.

Austin sneakily licks his fingers clean. "Looks like I already had my dessert." he says to you quietly, with a smirk.

——————————————————————-

A/N: Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate! Thankful for all my readers! Thanks for 80k!