Study Break (smut)

You're currently sitting downstairs in the living room, bored out of your mind, as Austin works in his office doing research for the new film he's going to working on soon.

Your mind wandered to last night, thinking about how Austin was going down you & how good it felt. Those thoughts got you feeling all hot & bothered. 

You sighed, as you got yourself up from the couch, going to go upstairs to see what Austin's currently up to.

Walking into his office, you see him sitting at his desk which faces the door. He's so invested into whatever he's looking at on his laptop, that he doesn't even notice that you walked in.

"Aus?" you say.

"Hm?" he responds, still lost in his reading.

You go up to his desk and lean yourself against it, propping yourself up with your arms. To your advantage, you're wearing one of your good bras & a V-neck t-shirt, so the girls look extra good in this angle.

"Babbbyyy, do you think you can take a break for a bit & we can go recreate last night?" you ask Austin.

"Not right now, babe. I'm reading into this article about Val Kilmer. I have to know everything if I'm possibly playing him in Heat 2." his eyes don't leave his screen once.

You roll you eyes & shut his laptop on him. "Babe! What the-

Austin cut himself off, getting distracted by your tits.

 "You sure you don't want to right now?" you smirk at him.

"Yeah, on second thought, how about you get over here on my lap right now?" 

You didn't even think for a second & walked behind his desk and straddled his lap.

Austin takes off you shirt, revealing more of your breasts.

"Goddamn, y/n. Did you put this on just to seduce me?" he asks you.

"No, just worked out in my favor." you smirk.

Austin unhooks your bra with one hand while the other is on your ass.

Once your bra is off, he starts with kissing your neck, working his way down to your breasts. He kisses & sucks on one as a hand is massaging the other.

You can feel yourself becoming wet while feeling his member grow underneath you, inside his sweatpants.

"Fuck, Aus. I need you inside me." you moan.

"Stand up." he says to you with a little tap on the ass.

You stand up & Austin takes your bottoms off, then your panties.

He lifts your leg and puts it over his shoulder. You steady yourself and place a hand on his opposite shoulder. 

You feel Austin's lips against your sex, send chills through your body.

He slowly starts circling his tongue on your clit, making your head roll back.

You take you free hand into his hair to grip onto it for more steadiness. Austin also loves having his hair tugged at, which makes him work harder on your clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes, baby! I'm so close already, keep going." you groan.

Hearing those words, Austin gets even more determined to make you cum. 

He starts sucking hard on your bud. As hard as he can.

You start to scream as you feel yourself coming closer to the edge. Once you release yourself, you couldn't help but to scream his name at the top of your lungs.

You take your leg off his shoulder and drop to your knees. You take the band of his sweats, along with the band of his underwear and slip them off of him, making his hard member pop up. He takes off his shirt himself.

You take him into you hand and start pumping his dick. 

"Oh, shit. Y/n, please." he whines.

"Please what?" you ask.

"Please suck me."

"As you wish."

You wrap your mouth around his length & suck on him as you're still pumping up and down.

Deep growls escape from Austin's lips as he comes close to his high.

"Don't stop, baby girl. Don't stop." he moans.

You suck harder, pumping harder, and faster, until he cums in your mouth. 

You swallow his juices & clean him up before straddling him again.

As you make yourself comfortable on him, inserting his dick inside you.

"God, you're so big. You feel so fucking good." you groan as you start to ride him.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good around my cock." he says in response, his deep raspy voice, which turns you on even more. You didn't know that was even possible at this point.

You keep riding him. Grinding your hips against him.

"Aus, I'm so close. Oh, god." you moan.

"Don't cum until I say." Austin replies.

"Fuck, I don't think I can hold it."

Austin puts his lips back onto your neck and sucks on your sweet spot, making it harder for you to not come to your orgasm.

"Austin, please!" you whine.

"Please, what?"

"Let me cum!"

"Go for it, baby." he says right into your ear.

You let yourself go with controllable screams. Austin releases himself too at the same time.

The two of you sit there, catching your breath with your foreheads against each other's.

"You should get me to take study breaks more often." Austin says with a smirk.

You smirk back, "Noted." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------