VMan Magazine Shoot (Smut)

Today is the day your boyfriend of two years, Austin Butler, has a photo shoot for VMan magazine.

Austin wanted you on set with him today for support. He claims it's because he's nervous & shy, as he is posing shirtless, which isn't something he does often. But you know damn well once he's in front of the camera, that all goes away and his confidence is stronger than ever.

Even though you know he doesn't actually need you, you went anyways because 1) you're a very supportive girlfriend & will do anything for the love of your life & 2) why would you miss out on watching your super hot boyfriend do probably his hottest shoot to date?

He's currently posing outside in black slacks & the leather jacket look, with his bare chest showing. It's his third look of the day. The first one consisted of a striped black slacks, an orange tank, a leather jacket, and heart shaped Moschino sunglasses, then secondly, black slacks with a see through button up with embroidered flowers & a cowboy hat. You absolutely loved those sunglasses & is definitely thinking about asking to keep them.

You bite your lip as you stare at the site of him posing in that outfit. He notices your gaze. Austin winks at you, making you blush.

"Alright, now let's remove the jacket & go in front of that black wall over there." the photographer directs Austin.

You watch as he takes off the jacket. He's not meaning to make it look sexy, but in your eyes, it is.

You cross your legs as you stand there watching, feeling yourself getting hot.

Austin poses shirtless in front of this building with a black wall. The sun hitting his chiseled abs, his muscular arms, his sandy blonde hair, just right. He moves his hand to his chin & lips to pose. Seeing his hands being the focus, makes you think of what you want those hands to do to you at this very moment.

"Alright, that's a wrap on this look. Let's move onto the next." the photographer calls out.

Austin walks over to you. Your breathing hinches, seeing him up close.

"How'd I do?" he asks.

"Um, perfect. You were absolutely perfect."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." you say biting your lip.

"I saw you watching me, doin that."

"What?"

"Biting your lip. You know what that does to me."

"Well, I couldn't help it. You look so fucking good right now."

"Thanks, baby. I gotta get changed. I'll be right back." he says, leaving a sweet kiss on your lips before leaving.

"Okay. I'll be here."

Moments later, Austin comes out wearing leather pants & a studded white leather jacket, with his bare chest showing once again.

"Goddamn." You say under your breath as he walks past you on his way to set.

"What was that baby?" he asks you, looking back.

"Oh, nothing! You look great, babes."

Austin smiles at you & goes to set. He takes some photos outside before making our way inside for the rest of the day.

You take a seat in a directors style chair and watch him do this thing. Every single look & pose is just absolutely stunning. All you want right now is to make sweet sweet love to him in his dressing room.

"Hey, can we maybe get some shots with y/n?" the photographer asks Austin. "I have this vision where your back is faced towards the camera and she has her arms around your shoulders, but all you'll see is you, and her arms. Giving it a sexy artsy vibe."