Say My Name (smut)

You & Austin are currently in London for the BAFTA  Awards, where he just won Best Leading Actor.

You're currently at the after party for the awards. You've been sipping on your go to drink all night, Austin's been getting drunk on his favorite whiskey.

Austin's been having his photo taken all night long, looking confident as ever with new trophy & his girl by his side.

His confidence & cockiness showing through, is really turning you on. All you want right now is pounce on him.

After he had more photos taken, he leans over to you, "I think, that, we should, go find a bathroom somewhere so we can make this night even better."

You respond seductively, "I was actually thinking the same thing."

Austin grabs your hand leads you into the nearest bathroom, a men's bathroom. The ladies had a line wrapping around the corner, so it would have been here anyways. The men's room was completely empty.

Austin takes you into a stall, slamming you against it, kissing you very hard & passionately. You work on taking his clothes off he shoves his tongue down your throat.

He turns you to face the wall. He taps on your leg, giving you a signal to prop it up on the handle bar behind the toilet. You bend over & your hands grip onto the bar, giving you leverage.

He pulls the skirt of your dress up & over your ass, then pulls your thong down, revealing your wet pussy.

Austin drops to his knees, and with his tongue, he finds your clit, rubbing circles on it.

You intake a sharp breath from the feeling of his work. You slowly start to release your juices. Austin cleans you up, eating you out as your juices flow out of your core.

"Baby girl, you taste so, so good. Keep releasing yourself baby." Austin moans against you.

Feeling his words makes you reach a full orgasm. You moan as you release yourself. Fulling expecting Austin to tell you to keep it quiet but he doesn't.

"That's it. Good girl, baby."

Austin stands up and you stay in position.

He pulls his pants down along with his underwear. He leans over, grips his hand around your neck, then starts slamming into you with no warning.

"Fuck." you spat, barely being able to breathe with his hand around your neck and his big member railing into you from behind.

"Your pussy feels so good around my cock, baby. You look so pretty with my hand around your neck." Austin moans, which gets you moaning more.

The more he goes, the closer you are to reaching another orgasm.

"Say my name, baby. Say it." he says.

"A-Aus- Austin."

He tightens his grip around your neck, "No, baby. That's not my name."

"D-Daddy." you choke out.

"Good girl, baby. That's my girl. Let everyone know in this goddamn place who's fucking you so good in this bathroom."

Austin continues to ram himself into your sopping wet pussy.

"Say my name again, baby." Austin commands you, spanking your ass cheek with his free hand.

"D-daddy." you choke out again.

He spanks you another time, "Again."

"Daddy."

"Louder."

"Daddy!!"

"Again, just as loud baby. I'm so close."

"DADDYYY!!" you scream out as you both release yourselves.

Austin slows down before pulling out as you both reach your high.

"You're such a good girl, listening to so well to daddy." he gives your ass another slap. "Cmon, we should get back out there."

You stand yourself upright and pull your thong up before fixing your dress.

Austin gives you a kiss on the cheek as he zips up his pants. "I'll go out there first. Fix yourself up & I'll meet you out there."

He leaves you to it to get yourself together. Austin walks out of the bathroom buttoning his suit jacket back up, and walks back to the party as if nothing happened.

—————————————————————————