Mile High Club (smut)

Austin & yourself are on a flight to New York to go see his good friend & castmate, Jodie Comer, in her Broadway show.

You're playing on your phone out of boredem, and Austin is reading a book. 

After a while, you notice him shifting in his seat.

"You good, babe?" you ask him.

"I'm kind of in the mood..." he looks at you.

"Sexy scene in that book you're reading?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe when we get to the hotel, honey."

"I don't think I can wait that long."

"I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Meet me in the bathroom in five." he says to you in your ear.

"Aus! Wait!" you try to stop him but he's already well on his way to the bathroom.

Five minutes pass and you sneak off into the bathroom & meet Austin.

He pulls you close and crashes his lips to yours.

"Baby, are you sure we have enough room in here?" you ask.

"We'll manage. I just need you right now."

Austin requests from you as you're making out, "Babydoll, can suck me off?"

"What will I get in return?" you ask.

"Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything, baby."

"Hmm, okay."

As you continue to make out, you unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. You take the waistbands of his pants & underwear and drop them to the ground. You drop to your knees so you're level with his hard cock.

You take his member into his hands and start jerking him off slowly.

"Oh fuck, baby girl. You're about to do me so fucking good." Austin moans.

You continue to go up and down with your hand on his member, picking up the pace as you go.

His hands grip onto the sink behind him to steady himself.

"Oh my god, y/n. Keep going. I'm so close."

His moans make you so eager to get him to cum. You work even harder and faster on him, until he does so.

As he releases himself, he tries to keep quiet as he just wants to moan at the top his lungs.

Once all his juices have flowed out of him, you take him into your mouth, cleaning up his sticky mess. 

"You taste so good for me, Aus." you say to him.

Your words drive him wild. You continue to suck him off & pumping him at the same time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, baby. Keep going. You're so good at this, don't stop."

His praises motivate you to keep going, to get him to cum again.

"I'm so close. Goddamn, y/n. You're so perfect, fuck. You feel so good."

Barely a minute later and he released himself once more. You cleaned him up & swallowed.

"Good girl." he praises. "Now, what do you want?"

You stand up, "Eat me out."

Austin starts to drop to his knees. Thankfully you're wearing a dress, so he has easy access.

"Leg up." he tells you.

You throw your leg up over his shoulder. He goes under your skirt & pushes your panties to the side and dives into your center.

You take a sharp breath once you feel him on your clit.

"Ohh myy goooodd." You moan out as he starts to suck on it.

Austin starts sucking harder and faster, making you let out a slight scream.

"Shh, baby. Let's not have the whole plane hear us."

"I-I can't help it. Fuck you're so good."

He continues sucking until he makes you cream.

You do your best to not scream, but a little may have slipped out.

Austin takes his tongue and licks up and down your folds. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Aus, please. I need you inside me. Right now."

"Turn around" he tells you. "Bend over."

Austin lifts up your skirt & pulls your panties down.

He slides himself in, starting slow.

You gasp at his length entering you.

"Oh fuck. You're so big. I'll never be over it." you say.

Austin goes in and out of your wet pussy, fucking you from behind.

As he slams himself into you, he has your ponytail wrapped around his hand.

"You're so fucking wet, baby. Your pussy feels amazing around my cock." he says, his voice lower and raspier than before, which turns you on even more. "You sucked me so good. This is what you get for being a good girl."

His words make you moan, reaching your high.

He uses his other hand to cover your mouth, to muffle your moans and screams as he pounds you out, making you cum. Multiple times. 

Austin pulled out and you stayed bent over for a moment, regaining yourself.

"Wait here for a few. This was fun." he smirks.

"It was. I think you just wanted to join the mile high club."

Austin chuckles & smirks, "Mayybee.." 

He leaves the bathroom and you get yourself cleaned up before going back to your own seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------