Bed Time

It's finally bed time after a long day of work. Your boyfriend, Austin, is already in bed, cozied up with a book.

"Whatcha readin?" you ask him, as you sleepily get into bed.

"Dirty Pretty Things" by Michael Faudet. It's a poetry book. I got it a few years ago. Decided to re-read it." Austin responds.

"Oh. Sounds like a good one." you say, cuddling up to his chest.

"Seduction; The more buttons you undo, the faster I become undone." you read to yourself from his book. "Oh that's spicy." you say.

"Haha, yeah. There's a lot of dirty poems in this."

"Maybe I'll give it a read when you're done with it."

"You should. I think you'd like it."

"Kindness; Do you know what really turns me on? What I find incredibly sexy? Kindness." you read to yourself again. "That poem was written about you."

"About me? How so?"

"Because you're so kind & it's so sexy how you are."

"Well thank you, baby."

"This is so nice. I could stay here forever." you say, as your eyes start to close.

"Mhm. We can be here all day tomorrow since we're off. Okay?"

"Mhm, okay."

You eventually drift off into a deep sleep while still cuddling up to Austin's chest.

Austin notices that you've fallen sleep. He puts his book down & sets it on his night stand.

He wraps his arms around you tightly, giving you a hug while kissing your forehead.

"I love you so much, baby." he whispers.

He does his best, and covers you up with the blanket as well as he could without waking you.

"Goodnight, darlin'."

He kisses your head one last time before he shuts his lamp off and drifts off to sleep himself.

—————————————————————————