The Final Rose

*this chapter is inspired by The Bachelor*

It's finally the day you've been waiting for. The day where Austin picks the girl to be his fiancé & give out his 'Final Rose'.

Since day one of this competition, you've felt that you & Austin have had a very special connection, and it's only gotten stronger as the competition went on.

Of course, you've had some ups & downs with the other girls, but you knew that was bound to happen. You do know, that even if you aren't picked for the Final Rose, you at least have gotten some good friendships out of this show.

Thoughts wander through your head, on the car ride to the destination, which is a really pretty set up on a beautiful beach in Fiji.

These thoughts of wondering if you're the girl he picks, what he's wearing, if he'll like what you're wearing, what the ring looks like, if you look good, what if you trip & embarrass yourself. Anything you could possibly think of.

The car pulls up to the destination after what felt like a lifetimes worth of a drive.

You step out of the car, wearing this beautiful glittery champagne colored dress.

You're greeted by the host, Kaitlyn Bristow, a former Bachelorette.

"Hey, y/n! You look stunning!" Kaitlyn complements you before bringing you in for a hug.

"Thank you!"

"How are you feeling?"

"Nervous. Very nervous."

"You got this. Just a take a deep breath, and whenever you're ready, you can just follow the path."

You take a deep breath & make your way down the path that's filled with flowers & candles.

The closer you got, the more your heart was pounding, but as soon as you laid eyes on Austin, all the nerves just went away.

He gave you a huge smile as you approached him.

"Oh my god. You look- wow. Absolutely amazing." Austin says to you, before pulling you into a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm...okay. I was nervous, but now that I'm here with you, I'm better."

"Good. So um, y/n. Since the day I met you, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. You definitely stood out to me from the start, and I just had this feeling that you would make it far. I know we've talked about this, but since that first night, we've both felt such a huge connection with each other, and it definitely has gotten stronger, and only will get stronger."

You cover your mouth in shock, at his words.

He continues, "Y/n, I love you. So much. I have for a bit now. Meeting your family, having our fantasy suite date, just gave me so much confirmation that you're the one I want to be spending my life with. I could keep going, but I feel like I'm already rambling. So with that, y/f/n, will you marry me?" Austin gets down on one knee & opens up the ring box, to a stunning Neil Lane cushion cut diamond with a smaller diamonds surrounding it.

"Yes, absolutely yes!"

Austin slides the ring onto to your perfectly manicured hand.

"It's so beautiful, oh my god." you look at the ring in awe.

"Just like you. I love you so much." Austin says to you, cupping your face.

"I love you too, so much."

You kiss each other passionately as he lifts you up bridal style, spinning you around.

He puts you down, and grabs the Final Rose off the little pedestal.

"One last thing, will you accept this rose?" he asks you.

"One hundred percent."

You & Austin once more before going off to do your last little interview.

——————————————————————-