Late Night Pottery - Part 2 (smut)

You & Austin decided to take this into the shower to save yourselves the mess of clay in the bed.

Of course, before getting in, you undress yourselves.

Austin pushes you up against the cold shower tilling as the hot water hits you both. His lips against yours, kissing you so passionately.

"Baby..." you mutter, when you have a second of air.

"Yes?" he responds, moving his lips to your neck.

"I want you."

"Oh you do?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"Very much."

He lifts you up by your bottom, "Whatever you want, babygirl."

Austin slowly slides himself in, causing you to let out a gasp.

As he works himself in & out, your hands play in his now wet hair, tugging at the ends.

"Don't stop, don't stop." you moan into his ear, making him pick up the pace.

"Oh, fuck." Austin spats. "I'm getting close."

"Me too, fuck."

Moments later you both release yourselves.

Austin puts you down & you both stand there catching your breath.

You decide to grab the loofah & lather it up with some soap.

"Turn around." you say to Austin.

You start scrubbing off the clay from his back. Once it's all removed, you continue to wash him with just your hands. Going up and down his back, working your way to his front, rubbing his chest.

Austin throws his head back in pleasure. You place kisses on his back once the soap was rinsed.

As you continue to leave kisses on him, your hands travel down to his still hard member. Slowly, you start jacking him off.

Austin starts to moan to himself as you pleasure him. "Goddamn."

You keep going & going, until he releases himself once more. But this time onto your hand.

You decide to lick his juices off you, but making sure to do it when he's back to facing you. He finds it absolutely hot to see you lick your fingers.

"You're welcome." you smirk, finishing it up.

————————————————————————