Getting Unready

It's currently 1:38am. You & Austin just stumbled into the front door of your NYC penthouse, drunkenly laughing your asses off.

It's been a long night of partying at the MET Gala with all of your fellow celebrity friends.

"Baby, did you see Baz getting down on the dance floor? He was really feeling himself." you say cracking up, trying not to pee yourself.

"Haha, yeah I did." Austin replies. "He was like that at the Cannes after party too. When that man has too much alcohol, he's a dance machine."

"Why is the bedroom so faaaarrr??" you complain.

"Y/n, it's literally down the hall. It takes two seconds to get there."

"Carry meeee!" you say to him, with your arms out.

Austin picks you up bridal style. Stumbles a bit while doing so, but he managed.

He carries you into the walk in closet of your bedroom & sets you down.

"Baby, can you unzip me?" you ask Austin.

"Of course, my love. You looked so good in this tonight. Vintage Chanel right?"

"Mhm. From '97. I don't want to have to give it back, it's so pretty."

"Maybe I'll see if I can buy it for you, if that's even possible."

"Oh my god, please. That can be my Christmas gift, I don't even care. I'll wear it as my wedding dress."

"Who says we're getting married?"

"You, when you asked me to marry you & I said yes." you turn around and give him a kiss with a giggle.

"Oh yeah, I did ask you that."

You slip out of your dress and hang up in the dress bag for safe keeping.

You slip on one of your favorite silky nighties that Austin loves.

Austin changes into some sweats & no shirt, his go to sleepwear.

You step into the bathroom and turn on some music while you're taking your hair down & makeup off.

"Austiiinn??" you call out into the bedroom. "Can you come help me with my extensions? They're stuck."

Austin comes running into the bathroom to help you with your hair. When the extensions are all taken out, he grabs your brush and brushes the rest of your hair out & even throws in a little scalp massage.

"Ugh, that feels so good. You're the best, Aus." you say to him as his fingertips massage your scalp.

"Anything for my girl."

The song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" comes on your music, which is one of yours & Austin's songs.

Austin grabs the hair brush from bathroom counter & starts lip syncing into it as it's a microphone. When the girl part comes on, you grab the brush from him and do the same.

You end up dancing together & giggling in the bathroom while horribly singing the song to each other.

When the song ended, Austin pulled you in for a kiss. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Aus. Forever." you give him a kiss then go back to the mirror to take your makeup off.

"You know, you don't really need all that makeup. You're so pretty without it." Austin says as he stands behind you, watching you in the mirror.

"Thank you, baby. But you know I have to wear it to events so I look more put together."

"You look put together & perfect to me all the time." he wraps his arms around your waist from behind and kisses the top of your head, which makes you smile.

You continue your nightly skin care routine as Austin stands behind you just watching.

"You don't have to stand there and watch me do my skin care, ya know." you said jokingly.

"I know, but I want too. There's so many steps, it's so fascinating."

He picks up your little quartz roller and starts playing with it.

"What does this do anyways?" he asks.

"It gets rid of any puffiness and helps to really get the product into your skin. Like this." you grab it from him & use it on his cheeks.

"Ooohh that feels nice."

"Mhm. Even better when it's cold. I'll use a cold one in the morning to help wake me up."

Austin keeps rolling it on his face being drunkenly fascinated by it.

Once you're done with your skin care, you both brush your teeth & head into bed.

"Thanks for taking me to my first MET Gala." you smile at him.

"Did you have fun, baby?"

"I did. I love getting dressed up super fancy with you & going out. It was nice to see all our friends."

"It was. I'm glad you had fun, my love."

"Can we go again next year?"

"Of course, baby. As long as I get invited again."

"Yay! I love you, Austie."

Austin chuckles, "I love you too, y/n."

Before you knew it, you both fell into a deep sleep  while in each others arms.

—————————————————————————