Runnin Your Mouth (smut)

TW: talks of self body shaming

—————————————————————

"Ugh I fucking hated dress shopping today. So many cute dresses, but nothing looked good, nothing fit, or they didn't have my fucking size. Like why can't I just be one of those gorgeous Victoria's Secret models like Kendall Jenner or something? Like why is this so fucking hard." you complain coming through the door of the apartment you & your boyfriend share.

"Babe, you're perfect, please. Stop." Austin says to you as he sits at the counter with a cup of coffee, reading his book.

"No Aus, I'm not. I'm a fucking fat cow. Nothing looked good on me. I need to go the gym. I cant fucking find a dress if I'm looking like this."

"Will you quit runnin your mouth like that?!" Austin says, letting his Elvis twang slip out as he slams his book down.

"No I will not. I'm not perfect like you say I am. Why would lie to me?"

"Babe, I'm not lying."

"Yeah, okay." you walk off.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking!" Austin says.

"Says who?"

"Watch your mouth. Don't be sassin me, darlin."

"Or what?"

"I'll put my dick so far down your throat. Then you try runnin your mouth and see how that goes."

"Do it. I dare you."

"Get your ass in the bedroom & sit on the bed. Now."

You walk into the bedroom with the brattiest smirk on your face.

Austin follows behind you shaking his head in disbelief with your actions before throwing his shirt over his head.

You sit on the bed and Austin stands in front of you. He unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. Letting them drop to the floor, he takes off his underwear & his hard dick pops up.

You look at him, eager to devour him.

"Open." Austin says. You do as told and you open your mouth.

Austin grabs your hair with his hand and starts thrusting his dick into your mouth.

"Look at you. So pretty with my dick in your mouth." he moans out.

You start to moan as he goes. Your sounds turning him on more, making him go harder.

Austin let's out a loud groan as he releases himself in your mouth.

You swallow his juices as he pulls out.

"Good girl." he says. "Now, can you run your mouth again so I can please you nicely?"

"Mhm." you say to him.

Austin takes the hem of your shirt and pulls it up and over your head. Then, he unhooks your bra.

"So beautiful, baby. Don't ever think otherwise." he says to you.

He scrouches down and takes off your leggings, bringing your panties with them.

While he's level with your center, he spreads your legs. Austin kisses your up your thighs, making his way to your clit. He places a kiss right on your clit. You take in a sharp breath at the feeling.

Austin starts doing figure eights on your bud, driving you wild. You have one hand keeping your arm propped on the bed and the other in his hair, tugging at it his strands.

"You're so so beautiful. Every inch of you." Austin says against your core. Feeling his hot breath against you sends shivers down your spine.

"God, Aus. I'm gonna cum." you moan.

"Go on, baby. Cum for me."

You loudly let out sounds of pleasure as you let yourself orgasm.

Austin cleans you up before he stands up. He pulls you closer to him, giving himself better access.

"My gorgeous girl." he says, as he glides himself inside of you.

Austin goes in & out of your wet pussy. His lips are on your neck, giving you complements in between kisses.

"You are so stunning."

"You're so perfect."

"You have an amazing body."

"So so beautiful."

"Gorgeous."

"Fucking sexy."

Anything he could possibly say to make you feel good, he said, which just turned you on more.

"Baby, please. Aus, I'm so- I'm so close." you let out.

"Let it go, babe. You're so perfect."

And with that, you came to your high, and so did he.

"Damn. Maybe I should run my mouth more often." you say.

———————————————————————