Hungover

It's almost 1AM and you're still up waiting for Austin to get home from his night out with the boys, just chilling on the couch watching your favorite sitcom.

Finally, the front door opens. "Baaabbbyyyy Im home." Austin says, stumbling into the house.

You get up from the couch & greet him. "Hi honey. Did you have fun?"

"Yeaaah."

"You had a lot of drinks, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Well, let's get you to bed, huh?"

"Nooo, I wanna cuddle with you, and kiss you, and make love to you."

"Baby, I think you need to get some sleep. We can cuddle in bed, okay?"

"If you say so babes."

"I do say so." you wrap your arm around his waist and walk to the bedroom with him.

"You know, you're the most beautiful girl in the world." he says to you on the way.

"Thank you, baby."

He kisses the top of your head before entering the bedroom.

"Okay, let's get these clothes off of you. Did you spill a drink on yourself?" you ask him, as you see a stain on his white shirt.

"Yeaah, I'm sorry. Are you mad?" he asks.

"Oh, no, Aus. I'm not mad. It's okay. I'm sure it'll come out."

"Okay, baby. I just don't want you to be mad at me."

"I could never be mad at you honey. Let me grab you some clean clothes to sleep in." you say to him as you got him fully undressed.

"I can just sleep in my underwear, its fine babe." Austin says. "Just come here & cuddle."

"Oh, alright."

"Wait, never mind." And with that, Austin runs to the bathroom to throw up.

You join him in there, getting down to his level and rubs his back to comfort him.

"Ah, fuck. I think drank too much." he says.

"You think? You stay here for a few minutes just in case you're not done. I'm gonna go downstairs and get you some water."

"Noooo, don't leave me."

"Baby, I'm just trying to take care of you. I'll be right back. I promise."

"Ookaayy."

You went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before going back upstairs.

"Here baby. Drink some water, that should help." you hand Austin the bottle.

"Thanks darlin'."

"You feeling better? Think you can get into bed now?"

"Yeah, I think so."

You and Austin get into bed & he immediately cuddles up to you and passes out.

In the morning

"Y/n?! Are you home?!" Austin calls out for you when he notices you're not in bed. "Fuck, that's bright." he says, looking at his phone.

"Hey honey, you're up." You say walking into the bedroom. "How are you feeling?"

"My head is pounding." he says, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, here. I went to the store and got you some Gatorade, and I brought you some aspirin." you handed Austin the bottle of blue Gatorade, his favorite and an aspirin.

"You're the best. Thanks, babe."

"Of course, Aus. Anything for you."

"Are you busy right now?

"No, why?"

"Can I have some snuggles, please?"

"Of course, just for a little bit. Then I'll get you some food."

"Good. I could use some."

"Anything in particular you'd want?"

"PB&J?"

"You got it, baby."

-------------------------------------------------------