Get His Attention (smut)

You're finally home after a long day working in the hair salon as celebrity stylist. A full ten-hour day with barely any breaks & difficult clients. You we're so excited to be home to see your mans.

You walk in the door, and are immediately greeted by an excited Presley, the black lab you & Austin adopted together.

"Hi Presley! Where's daddy? Is he upstairs?" you say in your puppy voice.

You give Presley some pets after kicking off your shoes and dropping your bags.

Presley is asking to go outside, so you let him out into the backyard.

You make your way upstairs to the bedroom to find Austin lounging in bed, talking on the phone while writing things down in a notebook.

You get on the bed next to him and give him a kiss on cheek before cuddling up to him. He gives you a kiss on the head and continues talking and taking notes. You look over at his notebook and see he's taking notes on his upcoming project 'City on Fire'. He must be talking to Don Winslow, the writer of the book this new movie is based on. 

You stay there next to him hoping he'll be off the phone soon, but he just keeps talking.

You pull out your phone & start scrolling on TikTok waiting for him. 

Almost twenty minutes go by and he's still going "blah, blah, blah", at least to you he is.

You put your phone down on your nightstand, as you got an idea to get him off the phone.

You straddle yourself onto his legs & pulls his notebook out of his hand.

"What are you doing?" he mouths to you.

You just smirk as you set his notebook onto his nightstand and then start pulling his sweats down along with his underwear.

You take his member into your hands and start working him up & down.

Austin's eyes widen and he gives you a puzzled look like "Why are you doing this while I'm on the phone?"

As you continue to work his member with your hand, he starts to get hard. 

Austin clears his throat as he feels himself getting turned on.

Once he's up, you take your tongue and slowly lick his cock up his shaft, then swirling his tip.

Austin bites his lip trying to not to make any noises as he still has Don on the line.

You fully take his hard cock into your mouth and start sucking on it. Austin throws his head back while trying to concentrate on his call.

You bob your head up & down on his dick, sucking & swallowing his pre-cum.

Austin grabs onto your hair, still trying to keep himself together. You can tell it's getting hard for him to do so.

"Hey, uh, Don? Yeah, I think someone is at my door. I'll uh, call you back." 

Your plan worked. He hung up the phone & dropped it to the bed.

Moans immediately escaped his lips as he feels your mouth around him.

"Fuck baby, what are you doing to me?" Austin moans.

"Reminding you of my existence." you say with a little bratty-ness.

"I-I was on a, on a work call."  

"What's more important? Work or your very loving girlfriend?" you ask, looking up at him before slowly dragging your tongue up his shaft again to tease him.

"You, baby. Always you." 

"That's what I thought." you smirk before fully taking him into your mouth again.

"Fuucckkk." Austin moans as you suck harder than before. "Baby I'm so close."

You suck as hard as you possibly can, making him reach his orgasm, cumming in your mouth.

You swallow as usual and wipe your lip.

"Hop on. Now." he demands.

You bite your lip with a smirk and get up to fully undress yourself. As you do so, Austin takes his shirt off.

You straddle yourself onto him again, but this time placing yourself on top of his dick.

You moan as you feel his length go inside of you.

Once you're on him comfortably, you start to grind your hips against him.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You feel so good around my cock." Austin moans.

"You feel so fucking amazing inside of me." you get out in a breathy tone.

You lean over and start sucking on his neck as you ride.

Austin moans from all the feelings. Your pussy around his member, your lips on his neck, your breasts on his bare chest.

"Are-are you close?" Aus moans.

"Mhm." You say against his neck.

You move your lips to his. You make out as you continue to ride him, faster & faster.

You both reached your climaxes, moaning into each other's mouths.

"Damn, y/n. What the hell..." Austin says out of breath.

"Next time get off the phone when I come home." you smirk.

"Okay, but I think I did hear knocking though."

A knocking sound comes from downstairs.

"Presley probably wants in." you giggle. "C'mon, let's go let her in and get dinner, shall we?"

"Sure. Can I eat you out for dessert?" Austin smirks.

"Of course, you can."

--------------------------------------------------------------