First Kiss

"Austin & y/n! Ready for you on set!" one of the producers calls out.

The day is finally here. The day you've been waiting for since you got casted as Priscilla Presley.

It's your first big role. You've been wanting to be an actress all your life. When you got the part, and found out you'd be working along side with one of your childhood crushes, you were ecstatic, but also very nervous.

You remember seeing Austin in all your favorite Disney Channel & Nickelodeon shows, and watching his movie Aliens in the Attic. You've always found him so attractive.

Today is the day where you finally get to do what you've been dreaming of since you were 12. Kiss THE Austin Butler.

He has been so kind to you during rehearsals & filming. You feel like you can definitely call him one of your best friends now. But it's been hard to be just friends when you've grown legit feelings for this handsome man.

You both have decided to not rehearse the kiss, in hopes to make it more realistic. Which is totally fine, but also just makes you even more nervous than you already are.

Everything else in this scene was taped but the kiss, as they had to fix the camera angles, there was a little break.

The anticipation to film this scene was absolutely killing you.

Austin & yourself get yourself where you need to be.

"Alright, we're gonna take it from Elvis at the window, and Priscilla walks in. Annnd, action!" Baz calls out.

Austin is leaning his hand up against the wall next to the window, looking at you. You walk up to him, looking at him lovingly.

"I always say, If you dream it, you can do it." you say your line.

Austin delivers his "You do?"

"Yeah." You nod your head smiling.

You both look deeply into each other's eyes, both sets shifting back from each other's eyes to each other's lips.

You raise yourself up on your tippy toes, bringing yourself closer to him.

Noses touch, as your feel his breath on your lips.

You slowly work your way into the kiss before fulling going into it.

You cup his face before pulling away from the kiss.

"Cut! That was absolutely perfect you guys." Baz complements.

You say to Austin shocked, "Wow, um-

"Was that good? I-I was so nervous I feel like I didn't do good."

"Oh, no. Y-You we're great."

"Oh, thank god. You were great too."

"Thank you." you look down, blushing.

"I, um, been wanting to do that for awhile now." he tells to you

"Oh, oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I've been wanting to do that as well for awhile."

"I'd be lying if I said I haven't been feelin somethin you awhile now too."

"I guess Id be lying too if I said that."

Austin kisses you again. This one being better than the first.

"Would you, uh, wanna go out with tonight when we're done?"

"I would love that." you smile at him.

———————————————————————-