When In Paris (smut)

You are currently in Paris with your amazing boyfriend, Austin, for Paris fashion week. 

You're at a launch party for YSL's new cologne that Austin is the spokesperson for.

You couldn't be more proud of him. Golden Globe & BAFTA winner, Oscar nominee, and now a YSL ambassador.

Austin's been talking to so many people & taking so many photos at this party that you've barely gotten to spend time with him.

Once he has a moment to escape, he grabs you by the wrist and pulls you into a dark corner where no one is around. It's still loud enough to where no one can hear you, but not loud enough to where you can't hear each other. It's the perfect hiding spot.

"Finally. We're alone." Austin says to you as he leans against the wall and pulls you in by gripping your ass.

"Ugh, finally." you let out a sigh of relief. "I've missed you, my big superstar."

Austin blushes, "I guess I am one of those, huh?"

"Mhm. I've been wanting to have a moment with you all night."

"I know, me too. It was just so hectic with all the pictures and talking to so many people. But, I'm here now baby, and I'm not going anywhere." Austin says to you with a kiss.

"Good." You kissed him back.

You start playing with his chest hair as his chest is exposed with the suit he's wearing & you also start playing with the chain around his neck. Just twisting it & untwisting it.

"Mm. I've missed your touch." his voice getting lower as he's getting turned on.

"I've been wanting to do this all night."

"Well now you get too."

Austin places his lips to yours. You respond & kiss back. He licks your lip for entrance & you let him in.

The simple kiss quickly turns into a heated make out. 

Your hands still play with his chest hairs and chain. His hands still grip your ass.

You feel Austin's member become hard against you.

"Oh fuck." you moan for a moment taking a breather.

A pool starts to form below, from feeling his hard on. You love knowing how much you turn him on. You break the kiss and move your lips to his neck, starting to kiss & suck.

"Oh, baby...babe...fuck.." Austin moans from the touch of your lips. 

One hand stays on his chest and the other undoes his belt and pants, slipping your hand inside his pants once you're able too.

"Y/n....shit." Austin tries to contain himself but he can't. "What if someone walks in?"

"Since when do you care?" you take a break from sucking for a second.

"Since this is technically work for me."

"No one's been going over here all night. We'll be fine."

Austin decides to make it a fair game and does the same to you. Undoes your suit pants and finds his hand in your panties, rubbing on your clit.

You moan against his neck.

"You like that baby?" he asks you as moans keep escaping your lips uncontrollably. 

You both keep working your hands on each other while going back into the rhythm of making out.

"Fuck, baby girl. When you twist my chain it tightens around my neck." Austin groans.

"Oh, yeah? Does daddy like that?" you ask him, continuing to twist it.

"I'll choke you right back if you keep it up."

"Then let's get the fuck outta here so you can do so while fucking the ever living shit out of me." you say, picking up the pace on his hard member in his hand, bringing him closer to orgasm.

Austin does the same, picks up the pace on your clit. You hold back screams as you feel yourself coming closer & closer.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Auuusss!" you shout as you reach your orgasm.

Austin groans as he finishes at the same time.

He pulls his hand out of your pants, with fingers covered in your cum. He puts them in his mouth and licks them clean as his blue eyes pierce into yours.

His cum all over your fingers and hand. You do the same. You look him right in the eye, & slowly and seductively lick your hand & fingers clean.

"Good girl." he says to you, as he zips up his pants & buckles his belt.

"Shall we get outta here? Or do you have to stay?" you ask as you fix your pants.

"If I can leave, we're leaving. I need to give my girl a good choke & fuck before bed."

You bite your lip at the thought. 

Austin rolls his eyes and shakes his head at your remark. "You are so bad. You know what that does to me. C'mon let's get outta here." He takes your hand and starts walking you through the crowd, trying to leave.

On your way out, you two run into Baz.

"Oh! There you guys are! Where have you two be- oh, never mind, I know." Baz smirks as he points out on himself where Austin has fresh hickies before walking away.

You & Austin giggle to yourselves as you try & book it towards the entrance.

------------------------------------------