Disclaimer

CURRENTLY ALL CHAPTERS ARE UNDER EDITING

A/N: As already noted in the blurb of this story, this is going to be an edited and non-fanfiction version of my other story 'You Can Paint Me'.

The plot, story and basically everything is going to be the exact same with my other story. The only thing that will change will be the names of the eight boys. And some added scenes and interactions ;)

For those who already know me from my previous two works, you might be completely weirded out as to why I am doing this.

Well, I wanted to submit this story in to Wattys 2022, but I knew it needed heavy editing. However, if I were to edit 'You Can Paint Me' the inline comments would disappear from each paragraph and I wouldn't want that.

Instead, I will take my time to edit the whole story in here. I will also make the Sequel in a separate book as well.

The reason why this is not going to be a Fanfiction is because 'You Can Paint Me' was originally going to be your typical Young Adult story. I was just having trouble creating characters and new names, and Fanfiction was the only solution back then. But not today lol.

Side Note:
As a romantic-comedy, the characters are a little dramatic. Meaning, that they're not as realistic as someone would like them to. But comedy needs this drama-ness, you know? I just wanted to make a funny book, with chaotic incidents and personalities. That's that.

I love you all so much<3

Enjoy!