07| Froyo

Chapter 7: Froyo

"Do you seriously have to put every possible strawberry toping, every single time you eat frozen yogurt? Try a new flavour for once, will you?" Mia lowered her gaze on my rather bloated-with- too-many-strawberries cup.

Okay. I may have put a little bit too much this time... Just a little bit...too much.

Mia wasn't fond of my liking to strawberries. Everything I owned was strawberry themed and always, the first thing my eye catches is the strawberry desserts. I remember that one time she had ordered me to buy her a cherry slushy, but I ended up buying a strawberry one because my body acted on it's own instinct.

She called me a strawberry addict that day. Which, in all honesty, it wasn't entirely a lie.

"Try a new flavour? You really believe I'd do that?" I asked in disbelief and brought the cup closer to my chest, afraid that she might snatch it from my hands and throw it away.

At least, that's what her glare said.

It wasn't like I had never tried any new flavours...maybe once or twice, but I stuck with strawberries still.

Ava came closer to us, once she paid for her order. "Oh Mia. You know Liv already. If she could, she would even put strawberries in cup noodles." she said and both her and Mia made a disgusted face at her words, knowing very well that I could actually do that.

What.

It's not my fault that strawberries taste so darn good. They should be illegal. It makes me look like I have and unhealthy obsession.

Which I do, but that's not the point here. Or maybe it is.

Anyways, moving on!

Mia sighed, "Please don't put ideas in her mind, Ava. I wouldn't doubt if she did such thing. We really need to knock some sense into this girl. Or else I'm going to cook her and display her in a plate filled with strawberry sauce." she said and took a scoop out of her frozen yogurt.

She had added chocolate syrup and M&Ms.

She talks about my strawberry obsession when she, herself always puts chocolate toppings. The audacity.

"Chill girl. It's not like I would actually put them inside the cup noodles. I'm not a psycho to do that." I patted her shoulder reassuringly, because she seemed to be in despair. "Only because, they would get disgustingly soft from the heat. So I would eat them afterwards." I smiled cheekily and started running towards Felix, before she was able to smack me.

"Come here you little rotten strawberry!" I heard her raising her voice in the distance.
But I didn't listen to her and kept running to the entrance of the shop, where Felix was heading. Once I reached him, I hid behind his back and used him as a shield.

Felix gave me a weird look, as to why I was standing behind him looking like a scared cat. He was about to move from beside me and leave me unprotected from Mia, who was coming dangerously closer and closer by the moment and ready to sue me.

"Don't move, unless you want me cooked, displayed in a plate and filled with strawberry sauce." I whispered to him.

The freckled boy just laughed at my words and nodded his head in agreement, indicating that he understood what's happening. "Did you order strawberry toppings again and Mia wants to kill you?" he questioned while giving a look to where Mia was walking, beside her followed Ava.

I gave him a quick nod and tagged on his sleeve, to ensure that he wouldn't move away from me.

"Oh, well." he lowered his gaze to me with a smug smile. "I'm sorry Liv, but, I don't want her to kill me as well." he stated and exited the shop in a blink of an eye, leaving me standing there with Sky on my side.