15| The Street Artist

Chapter 15: The Street Artist

Well... I don't know if you are aware of physiology and the metabolism of teenage boys. And specifically, I don't know if you are aware of the digestive system of teenage boys, after they have run as if they were chased by zombies on an Apocalypse.

But apparently...

They eat...a LOT.

And if you don't give them food as soon as possible, they'll probably gonna eat you. Starting off with your limbs and continuing on to the rest of your body.

So, you can understand that after the work-out the boys did in the stadium, we had to go get some lunch.

Which, mind you, was very unhealthy and all the calories they burnt today, were regained after getting McDonald's.

Poor thing Liam tried to explain that to Peter and especially Blake. My heart pitied him, because he was practically yelling at them that all their hard work would go to waste after eating junk food.

Despite all his lecturing the boys, of course, did not listen. Liam couldn't even make them eat a salad, they did not dare negotiate for their food. Hence, Liam silently zipped his lips and said nothing.

Now we were all seated in a huge table, that surprisingly fit all nine of us. Five amongst the group were ready to devour the chairs unless their orders arrived. And no one had taken out orders yet. These five people, of course, were none other than the hungry wolves Blake, Peter, Matt, Christopher and Sam.

Surprisingly, Liam remained composed despite the hard work out and behave normally. Unlike the rest, who you could practically see them drooling and howling like some starved, stray animals.

I'm telling you, this is so embarrassing.

The whole store was looking at us. I was trying my best to hide my face behind my hair so that I wouldn't meet their weird gazes. Mia was banging her head on the table like a maniac. Because, apparently, she had a headache from all the chaos that was going on. So did I.

I was so done with my life.

I could feel the migraine building up and there was nothing I could do about it. I just furiously rubbed my temples to try and ease a little bit of the pain. I've had this headache for two hours now, ever since we were at the stadium.

Perhaps, I was sunstroke. The sun burned from above the whole time and I wasn't even wearing a hat.

I was too occupied cheerlea...

Cheerleading.

"Oh, dear strawberries...." I joined Mia on the table and started banging aggressively my head as well.

"Girl, you okay?" Ava, that sat beside me, patted my back soothingly.

"Yeah, perfectly fine," I gave her a forced smile. "Just...let me erase these memories first, for a sec," I swiftly lowered my head again and continued, with twice as much force to bang my head on the table. I was desperate to forget the things that happened earlier.

Heck, at this point I didn't care if I got amnesia.

I. Just. Need. To. Erase. These. Memories. Right. Now.

 Now