36| Drooling Problems

Chapter 36: Drooling Problems

Something caught us off guard.

More like, someones....

In the far distance, three heads darted out of the water.

Three uncoordinated supermodels.

Liam, Matt and Chris.

At that very moment, everything went in slow motion.

With leisurely steady moves, the three supermodels made their way out of the water and effortlessly climbed up on the wooden floor. Water droplets fell down from their hair, in front of their eyes and teasingly rolled down to their necks, torso and abdomen.

The sun, hellbent on teasing us more, reflected on their muscles just perfect. So perfect that anyone could mistake the scene for a lifeguard commercial. Biceps flexing everytime they raised a hand to brush through their wet hair, and abs tensing with every step.

I wasn't the best in biology, but I was confident I could name all the muscles presented in front of me.

And boy, were these muscles defined.

I thought that I had seen enough already, that the sight couldn't possibly affect me this much. It wasn't a few times the boys had stripped off their shirts during their work-out sessions, anyway. But no one could have prepared me for this.

It was also the first time I saw Liam's body on full display like this. And let me tell you, Ava is a lucky girl.

But of course, I wasn't focusing on her boyfriend, no. Ava was drooling for him enough for the three of us. Mia and I had our own saliva to waste for the other two, as perverted as that sounded.

In all seriousness, I wasn't even ashamed to say that I was literally producing saliva for the sight in front of me.

Mia was probably re-thinking and regretting all the bitchy and snarky remarks she ever made on Matt. And believe me when I say that, if she knew this moment would come, not only would she have placed that 'FRAGILE' box on her legs, but she would have also decorated it with stickers.

As for me... What's there to say about Chris? That we ate so many desserts together and they were nowhere to be seen?

In my part, that one chocolate cake had made habitat in my hip-dip area and the chocolate truffles were stuck on my butt. It seemed like I was the only one gaining weight, whilst Chris gained it in muscles. How's that even possible, you'd ask? I had no idea.

And that was the only reason I was looking at his body. 

Yes.

I needed to make sure that there were no lingering sugary fat flowing in this muscly body of his. Definitely not because it was the sexiest and hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life... Of cOurSe nOt.

At some point, I think I got a tiny bit carried away and started fantasizing about how our kids would look like.

For scientific purposes only.

Just visualizing how my genes would match with his own and how my marshmallow hip-dips would collide with his sharp V-line.

But as I was deep in my scientific thoughts, something brought me back to reality, preventing me from imagining how babies were made.

A sharp jab in my elbow snapped me back and I winced in pain. Without even processing what was happening, a hand dragged me all the way back, far away from the lake. It turned me around to face the houses on the other side, apparently wanting me to stop gawking at Chris. Still startled from the violent movements, I cautiously turned my head to face the person that had hauled me like a rubbish bin, only to meet Mia's flushed cheeks.