Delete?

Hello ya'll,

This book is growing so damn much! I never expected my first book to become so popular.

This book is definitely the first step I took towards writing. It holds a special place in my heart.

But you know these days, some readers are making me want to unpublish or delete this book. I wrote this book when I was young, so you shouldn't expect me to be a perfectionist when it comes to both my writing skills and plot implementation skills but instead of understanding that, they are coming at me, saying how bad this book is (some haters not all cuz I have received a lot of love from many people)

If you don't like reading a book, then you should just drop it instead of discouraging the author. Please never post hate comments to any author if they are not in the wrong, it's okay cuz not everyone writes well but still, they atleast have the guts to publish their books. Man, you should appreciate that atleast. Some people, they don't even have those guts to make their own books but still have the nerve to criticize others. Please go and get a life.

I really have this urge to delete this book but this really holds a special place in my heart. What should I do? ):

Should I delete this book?

(But still, thank you so much for reading this book, it means a lot to me)