My Gang (8)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Join our gang, what do you guys say?!" Those guys looked at each other.

"Of course. I have no problem with it." Chanyeol said cheerfully.

"Even I have no problem with it...but-" D.O spoke.

"But what...?!" Jennie looked at him.

"He is trying to ask you about the group details like what are the missions of the gang, who is the boss and the underboss etc." Baekhyung explained.

"Nothing." Jennie said casually. They widened their eyes.

"I didn't understand..." Baekhyun awkwardly smiled. "No boss, still not decided." Jennie was being more casual.

"Oh...it's ok, we can decide that later. Then what about the missions of the gang." D.O asked hoping to get an answer.

"No, not yet decided." Jennie shook her head.

"Well...it's a new gang, so it's understandable, we can decide later. Then what about the gang name?!" Baekhyun tried to ask the simplest one.

"Not yet decided." Jennie said the same answer again. This time, all of them laughed awkwardly. I looked down and scratched my forhead.

"Why are you all being awkward? Those all are not that necessary stuff." All of us looked at her with wide eyes.

"Not t-that necessary stuff?!" Baekhyun spoke.

This girl will make me die of embarrassment. Even the weirdest mafia gang will atleast have a name. And she is calling that 'not that necessary stuff'. Jennie, my friend...you are really something.

"So...you are recruiting members without even deciding a name." Kai asked.

"Intelligent. You got that right." Jennie smiled.

"Do you know the reason why I call you a dumb person?!" Jennie looked offended at Kai's words. Kai sighed.

"It's okay, Kai. We can just decide the name. It's not too late." D.O tried to convince.

D.O is calm and also a good person. Atleast he is not like this Jennie. I sighed.

"Bhould we recruit a large number of people to make this gang bigger?!" Baekhyun spoke. "No. Let's keep our gang small. I don't want it to be big." They nodded as soon as I spoke.

"I am just being selfish." I looked down.

"About what?" Chanyeol asked me.

"We decided to build this mafia group just to destroy AIA. Actually destroying AIA is my personal issue. They killed my parents an-" Baekhyun stopped me from speaking.

"We know." I looked at him.

"You know?!" Baekhyun nodded. "Jennie told us." I glared at her. She quickly looked away.

"Don't feel about that. I actually don't mind about it." Chanyeol reassured me. "Yeah. You shouldn't let your past bother you. It's already done. And we have no problem in helping you take revenge." Baekhyun continued.

"Baekhyun is right. I always wanted to do something like this. It will be very thrilling. Please let us help you, I don't want to miss such a thrilling mission." I chuckled seeing Chanyeol's excitement.

"Count me in." Kai said.

"And also that person, what is his name again...right Jungkook, he is a total idiot for losing such a beautiful girl like you. But don't worry, if you want a boyfriend...I am always here." He winked at me.