Want You To Be Jealous (49)

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

I checked the time. It's 6 PM. Wah, it's already evening! First...I didn't sleep even for a minute from last night. Second...I didn't go out of my room till now. And I am sure I look like a zombie alive!

I sighed and got out of my room. And went down the stairs.

"Finally, you decided to get out of your room. You have been in that room from yesterday night and it's already evening now! What were you doing all this time?!"

"Nothing!" I spoke as I made my way to the table to get some water for myself. She sighed.

"Anyway, let's go now!" I looked at her.

"Where?!"

"Jungkook's house! Jin called me and asked us to come now! He was literally shouting for not going there, yesterday!"

"Jennie...I don't want to." I tried to convince her.

"Huh...you are saying as if I want to go there! Kai and Taehyung both of them are going to be there. And I don't know why...whenever I see them, I will be scared!" I sighed.

"But there is way to escape to escape this." I looked at her.

"Complete this mission fast! And we can get out of that place." She spoke.

"That's right, we just need to complete the mission!" She nodded.

"And we only have one mission left...our 10th target, right..." She looked at me. "No." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?!" I looked at her.

"Nothing." She nodded.

"And also...I forgot to tell you, Jin said that they have already traced our 10th target! So, let's do it tomorrow! By the way, what is his name?"

"Jang Nam-il! The person I hate the most!"

We left from here and started going towards Jungkook's house! "Jennie...let's go to their house, tomorrow." I still tried to change her mind. "No way! Jin will bury me alive." I sighed.

"I really don't want to go there." I just hope nothing will happen!

We finally reached there.

We got out of the car nd started going inside. I stopped at the entrance.

"Jennie...I don't know why but my legs are not moving!" She looked at me and was about to answer but someone cut her off by speaking.

"Want me to lift you and take you inside?!" Jungkook spoke while coming tosards us.

"N-no need!" I quickly ran from there.

As soon as, I entered...

"Y/N.....WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU COME HOME, YESTERDAY!!!" I covered my ears. "Jtop shouting, my ears are bleeding."

"You should have called us atleast! Jin hyung was worried about you. He didn't let us sleep, yesterday!" Taehyung spoke.

"And don't dare to spoil my sleep, today!" Suga warned us with a killer look and started going towards his room.

"Don't disturb suga hyung...otherwise he will murder someone today!" J-hope spoke. Taehyung slowly looked at Jennie.

She looked away.

"Don't stay out for too long, Jennie." He said softly! I am sure, Jennie must be screaming within herself right now. I chuckled.

"Well...both of you, did you eat?!" He asked us. "No! And we have no appetite right now." I replied.